Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 08:00 PM  
In Search of a Life

Justin Herbert or Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Justin Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Hebert over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Hebert Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:22 PM   #286
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
If Big Ben does decide to hang it up this year he will retire FAR ahead of Patrick in all major statistical categories.
Decides? Pretty sure Pitt would get him out there anyway. He's totally washed and they know it. He already said goodbye after the Browns game. His last game will be at Arrowhead. His family was bummed the last time. This time they may get him out of there at the half.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:24 PM   #287
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’d probably go:

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Brady (assuming you get the refs too, otherwise he drops to 32)
4. Allen
5. Wilson
6. Burrow
7. Prescott
8. Herbert
9. Stafford
10. Murray
pretty good list, this is how I would rank them

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Allen
4. Brady
5. Burrow
6. Herbert
7. Murray
8. Wilson
9. Lamar
10. Dak
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:28 PM   #288
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Decides? Pretty sure Pitt would get him out there anyway. He's totally washed and they know it. He already said goodbye after the Browns game. His last game will be at Arrowhead. His family was bummed the last time. This time they may get him out of there at the half.
I don't know. Something tells me the ol' gunslinger still has a few bullets left in the chamber. He didn't run around much this season so he saved his legs for the playoffs.
Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:32 PM   #289
Veteran

Quote:
I don't know. Something tells me the ol' gunslinger still has a few bullets left in the chamber. He didn't run around much this season so he saved his legs for the playoffs.
Or because he is too old and fat and now incapable of running.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:32 PM   #290
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
And I believe Mahomes only needs one more SB win, one more SB appearance, 1 more AFCCG win, and 2 more AFCCG appearances to match Roethlisberger in each category.

Thinking he could pull that off in 15+ years.
One thing is for sure, he’ll never catch him in the rape category.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:32 PM   #291
Banned

Quote:
He'll get one or two because KC won't care about that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:36 PM   #292
Choco Favre

Quote:
Too bad he didn’t save his arm
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:38 PM   #293
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
One thing is for sure, he’ll never catch him in the rape category.
Yeah, Ben is the second best all time. Watson is just a generational talent.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:42 PM   #294
Veteran

Quote:
Well, we shall see. One thing I can guarantee is I will still be here to assess the comparison of the two at that time.
No you won't.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:44 PM   #295
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Or because he is too old and fat and now incapable of running.
Most of the extra weight he has put on throughout his career has been pure muscle mass.
Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Big Ben < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:44 PM   #296
Going home eventually

Quote:
Lol. Saved his legs for the playoffs. Yeah, I'm sure he will just turn back the clock and kick ass.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:57 PM   #297
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
That might not be such a safe assumption with Mr. Herbert in the same division.
Suckbert and his 15-17 career record as a starting QB to-date with zero playoff appearances?

Of course as a Steelers fan you are used to playing in a division where opposing teams have mediocre/shitty QB play… Rapelithsberger’s AFC North opposing QB rivals for most of his career were the likes of Joe Flacco, Lamar Jackson, Carson Palmer, Andy Dalton, Derek Anderson, Johnny Manziel, Baker Mayfield, etc, so it’s understandable why you are wowed by Suckbert as a supposed divisional QB rival to Mahomes.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:10 PM   #298
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
That 493rd isn't a Chiefs fan. No way

He is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:11 PM   #299
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Chargers are the greatest team in NFL history to win only 9 games and miss the playoffs!

Indianapolis Colts are a close 2nd.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:11 PM   #300
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Can't wait for everyone to pick them to win the AFC West next year!!!

You know that’s happening.