Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:27 PM   #11551
Fish are scared of me

IFAN may continue to run this week

I've also had my eye on KOMOF but haven't pulled the trigger and the last 2 trading days have been 20%+ each day.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 07:39 PM   #11552
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
IFAN may continue to run this week

I've also had my eye on KOMOF but haven't pulled the trigger and the last 2 trading days have been 20%+ each day.
How are you finding these?

I’m actually impressed. You’re finding some nice movers!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 08:32 PM   #11553
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
How are you finding these?

I’m actually impressed. You’re finding some nice movers!
It's a complicated strategy. But it's been working.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:07 PM   #11554
Supporter

Nice Hog.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:09 PM   #11555
Mod Team

Quote:
It's a complicated strategy. But it's been working.
Are you saying I'm not smart enough to understand your method?!?!?!?!

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:16 PM   #11556
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Are you saying I'm not smart enough to understand your method?!?!?!?!

Lets just say it starts with youtube.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:18 PM   #11557
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

Lets just say it starts with youtube.
Then it moves to stocktwits.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:21 PM   #11558
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Then it moves to stocktwits.
Then the complex strategy of looking for volumes way higher than the 10 day average.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:24 PM   #11559
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Then the complex strategy of looking for volumes way higher than the 10 day average.
Then its back to stocktwits to look for the stocks with the most added watchers in the last 24 hours. "Rankings"
Old 09-27-2021, 09:26 PM   #11560
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Then its back to stocktwits to look for the stocks with the most added watchers in the last 24 hours. "Rankings"
That tells me which stocks are going to run.

Maybe
Old 09-27-2021, 09:27 PM   #11561
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
That tells me it's going to run.

Maybe
We're taking fundamentals here and throwing them out the ****ing window!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 09:30 PM   #11562
Mod Team

Holy shit that's good!!!
Old 09-27-2021, 09:32 PM   #11563
Fish are scared of me

Next it's back to stocktwits and we look up anyatrades. Scroll through her posts and find the pics of her in a bikini. She puts new ones up weekly. Take a minute to rub one out.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:34 PM   #11564
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Next it's back to stocktwits and we look up anyatrades. Scroll through her posts and find the pics of her in a bikini. She puts new ones up weekly. Take a minute to rub one out.
Next step is to pull up brokerage account and pray like hell before hitting buy button.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:36 PM   #11565
Fish are scared of me

Lastly I pick out the one green stock in my portfolio and bragg about it on CP
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote