Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-26-2018, 04:58 PM   #2
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Preparing for him to alleviate some of the cost with incoming malpractice settlement funds.
I mean, I'm not a doctor but MRSA and Sepsis? That shit doesn't just pop up in a day.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:47 PM   #3
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I mean, I'm not a doctor but MRSA and Sepsis? That shit doesn't just pop up in a day.
Quicker than you think
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:11 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
What in the actual **** was that 1st hospital doing?
Google was down. ER doctor didn't have a clue.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #5
Politically Incorrect

Prayers sent for a speedy yet healthy recovery
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:26 PM   #6
Blah Blah Blah

Scary. Glad you made it through this. Hopefully you will continue to improve. Prayers sent your way.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:32 PM   #7
pie is never free

Not even sure what to say here, Roy... what an awful ordeal your life has been lately

What shines through in your post though, is that your spirit is not broken... you're clearly a good, strong man who enjoys outstanding support from his family

All my best wishes for your full recovery, Scott
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:39 PM   #8
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Best wishes to you for a full recovery and an ornery ass malpractice attorney.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:52 PM   #9
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Thanks all, well full my 1st day in full rehab was a real challenge and very depressing.

Something so simple as raising your arm was so hard to do and yet depressing.

Be thankful daily CP gang and the
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-27-2018, 12:25 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Thanks all, well full my 1st day in full rehab was a real challenge and very depressing.

Something so simple as raising your arm was so hard to do and yet depressing.

Be thankful daily CP gang and the
So how are you feeling otherwise? My deal was basically a big zit compared to yours and it knocked me on my ass for quite awhile.

Don’t get down. It’s easy to do when you feel like garbage relentlessly.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:19 AM   #11
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Remember you can be an inspiration to those around you and those also who go through shit in life. Hang in there one day at a time God be with you and let the Force be your guide!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:33 AM
Rasputin
This message has been deleted by Rasputin. Reason: dumbass put it in the wrong thread
Old 06-27-2018, 08:14 AM   #13

Amen!

Thanks.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:17 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Remember you can be an inspiration to those around you and those also who go through shit in life. Hang in there one day at a time God be with you and let the Force be your guide!
Yep!

Thanks!
Old 06-27-2018, 07:43 AM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So how are you feeling otherwise? My deal was basically a big zit compared to yours and it knocked me on my ass for quite awhile.
I went through that about a decade ago. It started with some relatives and eventually worked its way around to me. The first one was a painful lump in my armpit. The other one ended up being on my neck. It sucks having a doctor practically on top of you squeezing out that grey/green/white ooze. He didn't want to lance it for fear of hitting my jugular. I don't remember it causing me to be sick, but it was extremely painful. That ordeal was not fun at all.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.