Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2020, 10:06 AM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

Question on KU Football

I've seen two different places saying the KU game starts at 9pm tonight. Is that right? Why would they start so late??
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:49 AM   #46
Inmem 2.0

Pablo got too drunk on shitty beer to see this ass whooping
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:49 AM   #47
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
How's Les Miles doin'?
Sadly I'm afraid he is rapidly losing control of his mental faculties. Not in a funny (he's a shitty coach) way, but in a more serious manner.

We are sadly really out-manned right now. On the field, it's not even much of a contest.

But at the end of the day, those of us who have graduated KU or are fans of KU, have witnessed our school accomplish far more than anything that our rivals have even dreamed of achieving. So in the end, I get to watch my team struggle (and they have for a decade plus) but also understand that KU has won far more meaningful collegiate events than anything KSU or MU has ever even come close to.

I don't meant that to be shitty, but at the end of the day, MU and KSU fans are so far more interested in KU wins/losses than even us Alumni are.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:26 AM   #48
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Boy howdy, this is the truth. Looks like I missed a good one. Oh well, maybe next time they play the sport of football on TV again!

And you know I'm never gonna give up the trolling, it's the best part about the college football season bud.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:42 AM   #49
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
Sadly I'm afraid he is rapidly losing control of his mental faculties. Not in a funny (he's a shitty coach) way, but in a more serious manner.

We are sadly really out-manned right now. On the field, it's not even much of a contest.

But at the end of the day, those of us who have graduated KU or are fans of KU, have witnessed our school accomplish far more than anything that our rivals have even dreamed of achieving. So in the end, I get to watch my team struggle (and they have for a decade plus) but also understand that KU has won far more meaningful collegiate events than anything KSU or MU has ever even come close to.

I don't meant that to be shitty, but at the end of the day, MU and KSU fans are so far more interested in KU wins/losses than even us Alumni are.
Lulz what an embarrassing post
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:42 AM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
This is the worst KU football team Ive seen.
You missed the Beaty and Weis eras?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #51
Consuming CP souls

Paco waa pounding those Natty Light tall boys like billay taking down a "curvy" slampig
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:53 AM   #52
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
You missed the Beaty and Weis eras?
If I had to guess, that guy they called “Radio” was probably the worst. I don’t remember his real name but it seems like he only won maybe two games in two seasons.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 09:00 AM   #53
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
If I had to guess, that guy they called “Radio” was probably the worst. I don’t remember his real name but it seems like he only won maybe two games in two seasons.
Turner Gill. He was a jesus nutjob too, so I'm sure the guys learned alot about being good men and all that shit though.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 11:24 AM   #54
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Lulz what an embarrassing post
Not really. It's true.

MU football has literally never been relevant on the national stage. I guess maybe when that one openly gay dude was about to be drafted way later than he expected people briefly talked about MU. But even then, the focus was on the gay player and not the school.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:57 AM   #55
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Not really. It's true.

MU football has literally never been relevant on the national stage. I guess maybe when that one openly gay dude was about to be drafted way later than he expected people briefly talked about MU. But even then, the focus was on the gay player and not the school.
They also had CS1950 out there reppin' mizzoo.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:55 PM   #56
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post

He’s waiting around for basketball season.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:56 PM   #57
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Not really. It's true.

Ask anyone who knows football(obviously not you) & they will tell Mizzou has been great compared to KU.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:58 PM   #58
Be Kind To Your Pets

Why are you talking about Mizzou in a KU thread?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 01:54 PM   #59
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Ask anyone who knows football(obviously not you) & they will tell Mizzou has been great compared to KU.
They have been mediocre and KU has usually been bad. Congrats! Hang a banner. His point is obviously KU has basketball and Mizzou and Kstate have nothing but “Better than KU in football”. A worthless, invisible existence, if you will. It’s sad, but true.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:39 PM   #60
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
99% of FBS teams have been great compared to KU.

The point is that MU has never been relevant and probably never will be.

At least KU has a prestigious (BCS) bowl win.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.