Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2024, 06:01 PM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

When you got scratch like RM, you don't need no stinking retirement!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 06:41 PM   #3
MVP

Enjoy retirement Mosbonian, was good meeting you in Jacksonville last year!
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 09:42 AM   #4
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
It was great meeting you too!
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:40 AM   #5
Born to Ride

I read this book prior to retirement. " How to Retire Happy Wild and Free"
Good read for those approaching retirement on how to adapt to being retired.

https://www.erniezelinski.com/How-to...-and-Free.html
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:56 AM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We were interviewed for about 20 minutes, so maybe we'll get a minute of air time when all is said and done. We got paid $200 for it.
Sounds like you are set financially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
It was cool meeting you too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:07 PM   #7
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
I read this book prior to retirement. " How to Retire Happy Wild and Free"
Good read for those approaching retirement on how to adapt to being retired.

https://www.erniezelinski.com/How-to...-and-Free.html
I just agreed to sell my ownership to my partner yesterday. I am really set at this point. I just don't think I can ever fully retire. lil momma and I have been interested in selling Real Estate. We would be good at that and I think I would enjoy it. Doing that instead of nothing for at least awhile would really leave my son in a good spot too.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:56 AM   #8
Politically Incorrect

Is Mosbonian getting a little more loving with all this free time or is the wifey telling him to get a new hobby?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 05:41 PM   #9
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Is Mosbonian getting a little more loving with all this free time or is the wifey telling him to get a new hobby?
Been happily married for almost 40 years.....and definitely married up.

What has kept me a happily married man is never discussing my sex life online.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 07:04 PM   #10
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Been happily married for almost 40 years.....and definitely married up.

What has kept me a happily married man is never discussing my sex life online.
How about videos instead? That could be your new retirement hobby, videographer.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:56 PM   #11
I am Number Six

I retired on 19 Jan after 25 years of being a technical writer.

Best decision I ever made was doing the 10% pre-tax contribution to my 401K. It was painful the first few years, but now that I received my first monthly payout, it definitely was worth it. Also, was lucky that for the first 12 years, the company was doing a 10% match (got dropped to 6% after that, but 6% beats nothing).

Now, I'm moving into the house-husband stage while my wife finishes up her last few years with the government and gets her pension/401K going too. Definitely perusing the "What's for Dinner" thread for ideas. You guys are way creative.

Also, taking advantage of my downtime to get some writing in. Hope to get at least two novels finished this year.

So, life is good, and we're beginning to look around to decide where the final retirement location is going to be (definitely NOT Maryland . . . state never met a tax it didn't like). But, so far, after two and a half months of being retired, things are going well.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 05:37 PM   #12
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
I retired on 19 Jan after 25 years of being a technical writer.

Best decision I ever made was doing the 10% pre-tax contribution to my 401K. It was painful the first few years, but now that I received my first monthly payout, it definitely was worth it. Also, was lucky that for the first 12 years, the company was doing a 10% match (got dropped to 6% after that, but 6% beats nothing).

Now, I'm moving into the house-husband stage while my wife finishes up her last few years with the government and gets her pension/401K going too. Definitely perusing the "What's for Dinner" thread for ideas. You guys are way creative.

Also, taking advantage of my downtime to get some writing in. Hope to get at least two novels finished this year.

So, life is good, and we're beginning to look around to decide where the final retirement location is going to be (definitely NOT Maryland . . . state never met a tax it didn't like). But, so far, after two and a half months of being retired, things are going well.
Congrats mcf!
Old 04-05-2024, 04:45 PM   #13
MVP

I'm targeting July 1st to be my retirement date. My wife still has 3 years to go before she can retire with a full teachers pension.
All vehicles and credit cards will be paid off by then, but I still have a number of years left on the house mortgage.

I'm looking forward to doing stuff around the house that I haven't had an opportunity to do. Maybe take up golf again etc. I don't think I'll be bored with all the stuff I will have time to do once I retire.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-05-2024, 05:48 PM   #14
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I'm targeting July 1st to be my retirement date. My wife still has 3 years to go before she can retire with a full teachers pension.
All vehicles and credit cards will be paid off by then, but I still have a number of years left on the house mortgage.

I'm looking forward to doing stuff around the house that I haven't had an opportunity to do. Maybe take up golf again etc. I don't think I'll be bored with all the stuff I will have time to do once I retire.
Congrats on the retirement! This is my first week and mostly what I am doing is decompressing....enjoying what it is like to not have to manage people or get up early.

Found out that I had forgotten what it was like to not have pressure each day.
Old 04-05-2024, 05:49 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Congrats on the retirement! This is my first week and mostly what I am doing is decompressing....enjoying what it is like to not have to manage people or get up early.

Found out that I had forgotten what it was like to not have pressure each day.

Thanks! I’m looking forward to it.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.