Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-14-2024, 12:44 PM   #2
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

In my opinion it's not necessary to count calories but it can be helpful. It's not rocket science. Losing weight amounts to calories out > calories in.

Doing cardio consistently is much more effective for most people. You look at how much hardwork it takes to burn calories it will make you think twice about overeating. Trust me.

But to each their own.

Also intermittent fasting is very effective if you don't the right way.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 05-14-2024 at 12:51 PM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-14-2024, 01:41 PM   #3
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I was never able to be lean until I decided to count EVERYTHING. once I did that, I got a real feel for portion size, estimating what is actually in a meal, and, most importantly, knowing my base calories for a day. If you want to get reasonably lean and keep muscle, you're going to have to count and track because it's damn near impossible to stay in a slight deficit otherwise. You'll end up overeating and not leaning out, or you'll undereat and drop too much muscle. You want a slight deficit (300-500 calories) per day.
How many grams of protein per lb of body weight you shooting for while cutting?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 02:18 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Protein should remain about the same. Drop Carb and fat calories to cut.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-14-2024, 02:50 PM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Yeah, I keep it at about 200 for me (and I weigh 200 lbs). Like penguinz says, cut out the fat and carbs. Usually if you're eating relatively lean-ish meats, then carbs are most expendable. I am not, however, a proponent of no carb or keto.

There's never any benefit to cutting protein unless you have kidney damage.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 07:39 AM   #6
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Diet hasn't been working for me. Starting this week I'm going all out, food and water logging, low carb + IF, strenuous daily cardio, and supplements, the whole nine. Maybe mix in some basic bitch weight training to keep the heart rate elevated. I've had success losing before but for whatever reason the diet isn't moving the scale this time.

Starting at 275, hoping to hit 230 this year. Posting this here to keep me honest.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-14-2024, 08:32 PM   #7
Mod Team

I do intermittent fasting on the days I don't lift. On the days I lift I have a protein shake post workout. I have to count things to really be consistent. I do about 100 carbs on days I lift but less than 30 on days I don't lift. I do about 60 g fat, 175g protein and 100 carbs for my 1700 calories. I've never been super lean though like loochy, but leaner than I am now. Loochy is super lean, I don't think people realize how lean that is.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:11 PM   #8
Supporter

What's everyone eating today?

Breakfast: 6 XL eggs and 1 cup high protein oats
Lunch 1: 12oz 88% ground beef and two cups cooked rice
Lunch 2: Protein shake (2 scoops) and probably some mint chip icecream
Dinner: 6oz Wild Salmon, 2 cups cooked rice and some broccoli
Evening snack: 2 cups cheerios with 2 cups raw milk
Bedtime: Protein shake, 10g creatine, fish oil, magnesium

For the most part this is everyday. Dinner is a bout the only thing that changes.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:26 PM   #9
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post

For the most part this is everyday. Dinner is a bout the only thing that changes.

Meal 1: scoop of whey, 5 whole eggs
Meal 2: ahi poke bowl with triple ahi (went to lunch with coworkers)
Meal 3: vertical diet cheesesteak meal (basically steak, cheese, onions, and peppers)
Meal 4: TBD (some variation of whatever my wife or I decide on for dinner. tonight may be some chicken stir fry)
Meal 5 (snack): scoop of whey, apple
Meal 5 (post workout): 8 oz cubed eye of round roast, 1/2 c white rice

Last edited by loochy; 05-15-2024 at 12:48 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:41 PM   #10
Diablo Negro

Quote:

Muscle milk 40g Protein shake
Salad with 4oz steak
Muscle Milk 25g shake
Swiss cheese and roast beef slices
6oz steak and 1 cup of rice for dinner.
mixed nuts probably 1.5oz
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:35 PM   #11
Baba Ganoush

Must be nice to just eat all the protein.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:39 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Must be nice to just eat all the protein.
?
Old 05-15-2024, 12:41 PM   #13
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
?
I get gout if I have too much. Even BCAAs were causing my “very slight” damage to my kidneys. I just drink about 1-30mg protein drink a day. Try to have a few boiled eggs, but I have to really watch it.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:47 PM   #14
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I get gout if I have too much. Even BCAAs were causing my “very slight” damage to my kidneys. I just drink about 1-30mg protein drink a day. Try to have a few boiled eggs, but I have to really watch it.

That's rough, but kidneys are more important than muscles.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 12:50 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
That sucks. I'll up my intake to compensate for your inability to consume it.