Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2006, 03:38 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
Dear Lord.

I don't even care if my man flirts with the waitress bringing our beer. Much less some lonely girl on the internet.
I think I love you.

Oh wait, is that flirting???
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:20 AM   #3
Supporter

I only participate in football message boards and poker sites. I always assume its a dude on the other end, unless I know better.

I made a rule with my wife before we hitched that when I wasn't around, she should simply ask herself.."If Iowanian were watching or listening right now, would he be pissed off?" If the answer is yes, don't do it.

I do my best to follow the same rule.

I think my limit would be the following.
1. Would she care if I were reading it(or would I care if she read my posts)
2. Is it in the public forum?
If it were in Email or PM form....Heads would roll for sure.

I trust my bride and she has no reason not to trust me, so its not a problem.

But I'm an asshole.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:21 AM   #4
Archivist

Does 'flirting' also include unwarranted positive 'rep'?

I really need a ruling on this one.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:25 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus
Does 'flirting' also include unwarranted positive 'rep'?

I really need a ruling on this one.
That all depends on the message that accompanies the rep.

If the rep was only sent so as to type out a "secret message" to the recpient, then you may have flirting going on!
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:29 AM   #6
Smokin

What have I done wrong now!?!

I proclaim my innocence!!
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:22 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
IMO that's the first and best question to figuring out if you've gone too far.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
I only participate in football message boards and poker sites. I always assume its a dude on the other end, unless I know better.

I made a rule with my wife before we hitched that when I wasn't around, she should simply ask herself.."If Iowanian were watching or listening right now, would he be pissed off?" If the answer is yes, don't do it.

But I'm an asshole.

I concur, word-for-word.
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #9
You Sweetie!

Quote:

But I'm an asshole.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:26 AM   #10
You Sweetie!

Asshole? No. You aren't an Asshole. You are just insecure and don't like yourself. You wish you were an Asshole.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:27 AM   #11
THE RED MENACE

Clint,

Insecurity is unattractive, just thought you would like to know. The level of attraction your women feels for you is what makes her want to stay with you. How does it feel going through life with a big red insecurity button on your chest that everyone knows is there and can push to make you go off anytime they want? What's even more ridiculous is were talking about a guy who's woman brings other women home to him.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:33 AM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Clint,

Insecurity is unattractive, just thought you would like to know. The level of attraction your women feels for you is what makes her want to stay with you. How does it feel going through life with a big red insecurity button on your chest that everyone knows is there and can push to make you go off anytime they want? What's even more ridiculous is were talking about a guy who's woman brings other women home to him.

What makes you so sure I posted this for personal reasons?

As for the last sentence, don't believe everything you read.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:37 PM   #13
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita

As for the last sentence, don't believe everything you read.
Clint, please it's me your talking to.

As for the last line I feel for you if that's not the case. I thought your last B-day present came in panties. I also was led to believe your wife was bisexual. Being a guy who has never had a girlfriend who was not bisexual I understood a long time ago that women like that have a fairly large libido. With that comes flirtation mainly with women but sometimes with guys as well. She knows where the line is when it comes to men. If your wife is indeed bisexual though this sex drive is not going to go away anytime soon. I guess you have to choose how you want to live your life moving forward knowing this. Embracing it with an honest understanding of where those boundries lie is the key to having a good long term relationship with a bisexual woman IMO. Bisexual women usually leave their man for one reason more than any other, jealousy.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:59 PM   #14
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
maybe it's because you're on here every other week complaining about people flirting with your wife ....

or your wife flirting with someone else....

or somebody having thoughts of flirting with your wife ...

or there being a picture somewhere around here that someone might have impure thoughts about...
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 02:01 PM   #15
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
maybe it's because you're on here every other week complaining about people flirting with your wife ....

or your wife flirting with someone else....

or somebody having thoughts of flirting with your wife ...

or there being a picture somewhere around here that someone might have impure thoughts about...

chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.