Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 02:41 PM  
In Search of a Life

Chiefs plan to have full capacity in 2021

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:21 PM   #31
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Yea, that will work out well for you...
Lemme know your seat location would love to check in on you..m
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:25 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
NFL ticket exchange a few weeks before the game
Thanks!
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:16 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lemme know your seat location would love to check in on you..m
I always assumed your CP persona was a shtick...If not, you can't possibly be serious... I'm an adult and hope to be long past my fighting days for several reasons. One being if you actually hit someone in the mouth as a grown adult and knock out their teeth, unprovoked, you are most likely going to jail for a decent time and a good lawyer will insure you lose a significant portion of any assets that you have accumulated, or a lien on any assets you hope to accumulate. Therefore, as stated above, again sarcastically, That will work well for you. .
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 10:04 PM   #34
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Been a long time since I went to a game. My daughter and family want to fly up from Florida. If we know which game we want to go to is it the cheapest to buy tickets directly from the chiefs when they go on sale and what are the chances we can get some? No Jackson County residents in the family.
https://www.chiefs.com/news/chiefs-2...-sale-thursday

Tickets may be purchased at www.chiefs.com by the public beginning at noon Thursday. Season Ticket Members will have an exclusive online presale beginning Thursday at 11 a.m. The club will notify Season Ticket Members via email with instructions on how to purchase single-game tickets in addition to their season tickets.

In continuation of the team's long-standing policy, the taxpayers of Jackson County, Missouri, will have a presale opportunity to purchase single-game tickets for the 2021 season from 8 to 10 a.m. on Thursday. The Jackson County taxpayer presale will take place online only and purchasers must use a credit card with a billing zip code within Jackson County to participate.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:10 AM   #35
MVP

How do I get a fake vaccination passport?
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-11-2021, 12:36 AM   #36
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
How do I get a fake vaccination passport?
Find a place that's giving the Johnson ans Johnson shot wait about 10 mins get the shot (its free) boom theres your card. I just saved you hundreds of dollars and possible jail time. You're welcome.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:03 AM   #37
Curmudgeon

Do the STHs get their seats back? It seems to me that they should have 1st dibs on seating, but the way the press release reads it looks like there wasn't much time for the STHs to get there money in. George, what do you know?
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:11 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Can't wait to see the "I'm done with the NFL" posts here after the Chiefs make it mandatory to have vaccines to get in.
The outrage will be tremendous.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:16 AM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Do the STHs get their seats back? It seems to me that they should have 1st dibs on seating, but the way the press release reads it looks like there wasn't much time for the STHs to get there money in. George, what do you know?
They gave us the option last offseason of keeping our season tickets and they would just automatically transfer to 2021 season. Last year there were no season tickets, all single game tix. I kept my season tix since I had already paid them.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:18 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
The outrage will be tremendous.
I won't be outraged. I am all for a private business doing what they feel is right for their business. I am only against the gov't telling private business what to do (for the most part...yes, there are exceptions to this). And if they require this, I will probably get vaccinated.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:19 AM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Find a place that's giving the Johnson ans Johnson shot wait about 10 mins get the shot (its free) boom theres your card. I just saved you hundreds of dollars and possible jail time. You're welcome.
I know I'm probably going to regret this but please explain the part about jail time.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:24 AM   #42
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I know I'm probably going to regret this but please explain the part about jail time.
Don't feed the trolls.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:34 AM   #43
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Counterfeiting vaccine cards is apparently a felony. Multiple felonies, actually.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/07/u...alifornia.html

Quote:
The owner, Todd Anderson, 59, of Acampo, Calif., was arrested on Tuesday and charged with identity theft, forging government documents, falsifying medical records and having a loaded unregistered handgun
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:52 AM   #44
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Counterfeiting vaccine cards is apparently a felony. Multiple felonies, actually.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/07/u...alifornia.html
I realize that but I guess I didn't know that the Chiefs had already implemented requiring them to attend games.
Or is this just more of billay being a tard?
Old 05-11-2021, 09:57 AM   #45
Kind of a mod

Quote:
I realize that but I guess I didn't know that the Chiefs had already implemented requiring them to attend games.

Or is this just more of billay being a tard?
Mostly the latter, but note that he was responding to a guy talking about faking cards.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.