Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 09:23 PM   #1021
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
All caps posts should get an automatic ban
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:37 PM   #1022
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I used to think like this. But it doesn't mean shit.

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting ****ed over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly **** all to do with the game.
This. **** all of this WORRY bullshit! The Chiefs are the favorites - ride on it! Brady is 43 years old. Let Dirty Dan do his thing and crush Brady for loses. Yes TB has an incredible defense. We have 2 things they do not - Reid and Mahomes. Geaux Chiefs! QUIT ****ING WORRYING! Jesus H Christ already.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-31-2021, 09:38 PM   #1023
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
^this^ those days are done... We can be confident fans and feel good. The Bucs should have gotten beat last week, a fluke dumb ass play before the half and a 8 yard drive after a turnover and they still had to hold on by the skin of their teeth. Can we lose, sure, but it would have to take some monumental mistakes.
These sarcastic takes are pure insecurities...
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 01-31-2021, 09:49 PM   #1024
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I used to think like this. But it doesn't mean shit.

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting ****ed over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly **** all to do with the game.
Well, depending on who you’d murder, it is possible that you going on a homicidal rampage could have an effect on the game.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:00 PM   #1025
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Well, depending on who you’d murder, it is possible that you going on a homicidal rampage could have an effect on the game.
I won't be in the Tampa area anytime soon.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:01 PM   #1026
testing ... 1, 2, 3

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:12 PM   #1027
Rookie

The only thing we have to remember is ...every break and every delicate call will always go Tom Bradys way as it always has....
bcon3 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bcon3 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:24 PM   #1028
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcon3 View Post
The only thing we have to remember is ...every break and every delicate call will always go Tom Bradys way as it always has....
Quite the lurking between posts.

Today, 09:12 PM
Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

02-04-2019, 01:20 AM
Football NFL Deserved The Super Bore

01-20-2019, 09:34 PM
Chiefs Choked...it's that simple

2-13-2000, 06:11 PM
Stick A Fork In Gore...........He's Done!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:32 PM   #1029
In Mahomes I trust!

Do not understand the worry. Can not change the future nor the game. The only thing that saves us is our defense. Patrick should be fine against their D unless they get a lucky shot on him which I do not think they will. Do what Andy directs and we will be fine. Time to take down Brady and pass the torch to the future - Patrick Mahomes II
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:34 PM   #1030
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I won't be in the Tampa area anytime soon.
Oh I'm sure that's what you'd love Tom Brady to believe, isn't it?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 12:59 AM   #1031
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcon3 View Post
This BS call was the difference in Mahomes going for his 3rd ring...only Brady, after it being challenged then reviewed, gets this call upheld. The purple arrow is Hogan's underneath hand...you can see the white stripe on his glove.

That is an incomplete pass 99 times out of 100....the only exception is if you are Tom Brady...trailing in the post-season.

Dee Ford's play should never have happened...and the media gets to slobber over how great Brady is. This call epitomizes his career...if he somehow starts to falter in a close game, the NFL bails his ass out.

That was a 3rd and long play late in the 4th quarter....

Still pisses me off...this was only 3 plays after they called the infamous phantom facemask on Jones. Chiefs were up 4 points with 4 minutes left...go figure. 30 yards of offense and 2 first downs just magically gifted to them in 4 plays...when they needed it most.

Clete Blakeman deserves a beatdown with a bag of soap bars...

drop

Last edited by BlackOp; 02-01-2021 at 01:41 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:12 AM   #1032
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
ho lee fook. Dude has gone into "game day Discord chat all-caps mode" seven days in advance.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:05 AM   #1033
Supporter

Couple of pics at the stadium and at the chiefs hotel.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_0(2).jpg
Views:	101
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	121995   Click image for larger version

Name:	633744287.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	121996  
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:12 AM   #1034
SuperChiefs

Well guys, we're screwed. 98 rock, a local radio station, just had a psychic on who said the bucs would be winning the game. May as well not even show up. Have a great off-season...
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:23 AM   #1035
MVP

Divination has spoken: Place your bets
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.