Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2019, 05:43 PM  
Starter

Should I be happy Kietzman was fired? Yes, it's me.

I have mixed emotions about KK getting canned. It should've happened years ago. But I'm not convinced this incident deserved a firing.

Scale of 1 to 10, how pleased should I be?

For 20 years, KK got away with all sorts of underhanded bulls*t. Took two decades for karma to catch him.

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
jwhit has disabled reputation
Old 06-28-2019, 06:33 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

HE GOOD!!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:33 PM   #47
SuperBowl or bust

Thanks again for helping SOC with the donation to get rid of Pioli.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by jwhit is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:40 PM   #49
Diablo Negro

KK is a ****ing douche and it appears either you know something we don't know about Reek or you haven't been keeping up with developments.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:41 PM   #50
Going home eventually

He's a self serving jerk that loves hearing his own voice spewing out his high moral code.

Why he even had a damn show is a mystery since seemingly no one was a fan.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:42 PM   #51
Baba Ganoush

No great loss. ****’em.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:43 PM   #52
Veteran

chiefs told 810 him or us....
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:46 PM   #53
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhit View Post
I have mixed emotions about KK getting canned. It should've happened years ago. But I'm not convinced this incident deserved a firing.

For 20 years, KK got away with all sorts of underhanded bulls*t. Took two decades for karma to catch him.

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
You seem like a very nice sweetie to me!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #54
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
You seem like a very nice sweetie to me!!!
Unless your name is Carl Peterson or Drew Bledsoe. Oh my, we're all old now.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #55
Starter

One story that comes to mind about Kietzman and his insecure tactics while wielding power at WHB.

You guys remember Magnificent Megan working on my radio show in the morning? She was a Kansas grad with good connections on the Kansas hoops team. WHB qualified for one media credential to cover the tournament. That credential went to Clinkscale. Obviously I got a credential through my job at the KC Star. Because of my long tenure covering the NCAA Tourney, I got the NCAA to issue Megan a credential. Kietzman heard about it and immediately called the NCAA and had them revoke her credential. He only wanted someone from his show working the NCAA Tourney. Kietzman was so insecure. It was really embarrassing. It would drive him crazy when Roy Williams, Kelvin Sampson and Mike Davis would all come on my show. They were all in the Final Four the same year and I had all three of them on my show the same morning.

Anyway, there are a million stories of KK pulling that kind of shit.

All right, I'm gonna bounce. This is the first time I've logged in since 2014. Miss you guys!

Go Chiefs!
jwhit has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 31 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
That's what I thought when I tweeted. I don't follow the KC media scene much. I was unaware of all the other context. I thought it was a one-off comment. But it sounds like he'd been harping on issues surrounding the Chiefs for months. More information, different take.

Twitter is a stream of thoughts. It's not the newspaper.
Glad for your success! But, the KC media portrayal of the Tyreek situation has been horrid and attempting to shape a narrative without all the information.

Kietzman was part of the problem but so was Brooke Pryor who looks like she was played and on a national level Florio. If we all chip in would you retweet Florio’s tweet that if Hill isn’t banned that he would quit?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:50 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:

Go Chiefs!

Whitlock
Would love a list of the underhanded shit he's done. He didn't seem to be well liked by anyone at the station. I assume this means there is a sales position open at 810 as well.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:50 PM   #58
Banned

Quote:
One story that comes to mind about Kietzman and his insecure tactics while wielding power at WHB.

You guys remember Magnificent Megan working on my radio show in the morning? She was a Kansas grad with good connections on the Kansas hoops team. WHB qualified for one media credential to cover the tournament. That credential went to Clinkscale. Obviously I got a credential through my job at the KC Star. Because of my long tenure covering the NCAA Tourney, I got the NCAA to issue Megan a credential. Kietzman heard about it and immediately called the NCAA and had them revoke her credential. He only wanted someone from his show working the NCAA Tourney. Kietzman was so insecure. It was really embarrassing. It would drive him crazy when Roy Williams, Kelvin Sampson and Mike Davis would all come on my show. They were all in the Final Four the same year and I had all three of them on my show the same morning.

Anyway, there are a million stories of KK pulling that kind of shit.

All right, I'm gonna bounce. This is the first time I've logged in since 2014. Miss you guys!

Go Chiefs!
Not surprised. What a douchebag!
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:51 PM   #59
Special Teams ACE!!!

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:52 PM   #60
Special Teams ACE!!!

Whitlock, you need to give us more frequent shoutouts on your show! We still love ya!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.