Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:11 AM   #11686
Mod Team

When are we selling AMC this time?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:53 AM   #11687
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Just watch congress closely and do what they do...
I saw an article the other day about a site that reports the investments of people in congress. They're required to report their transactions regularly, so it's public knowledge. People have started mirroring Nancy Pelosi and are making good money doing it, because somehow Nancy Pelosi is magic at understanding which stocks will do well. I'm kind of intrigued and noted to myself that I should go find that site.

Granted, it's always possible that a phenomenon like this feeds itself. If a bunch of people pile in and buy the same stocks, then those stocks will go up. But I'd be surprised if a specialized site like that could produce that type of volume.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:53 PM   #11688
Mod Team

S&P has held above the 50 day moving average the past 2 sessions.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:55 PM   #11689
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
They need to rebrand it the SLOASS for AMC.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 08:57 PM   #11690
Mammoth penis

Quote:
$994.50.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:28 PM   #11691
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I saw an article the other day about a site that reports the investments of people in congress. They're required to report their transactions regularly, so it's public knowledge. People have started mirroring Nancy Pelosi and are making good money doing it, because somehow Nancy Pelosi is magic at understanding which stocks will do well. I'm kind of intrigued and noted to myself that I should go find that site.

Granted, it's always possible that a phenomenon like this feeds itself. If a bunch of people pile in and buy the same stocks, then those stocks will go up. But I'd be surprised if a specialized site like that could produce that type of volume.
Check out NancyTracker on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/NancyTracker
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:44 PM   #11692
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

$1000 - $5000

Depends on how the situation looks when the MOASS hits. If it’s going up like a rocket I’ll hang on until it starts to slow & sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 03:24 AM   #11693
Sapere Aude

Invest in XRP while you can. When the door on it slams, it will slam hard and make people wonder why they didn't at least hedge some.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 05:10 AM   #11694
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Invest in XRP while you can. When the door on it slams, it will slam hard and make people wonder why they didn't at least hedge some.
GFY
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 06:08 AM   #11695
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
GFY
Just so he understands, I'll spell it out for him.

Go **** Yourself you Piece Of Shit.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 07:35 AM   #11696
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Can you explain a little?
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:19 AM   #11697
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Can you explain a little?
I can explain. The loser bought some xrp and is spamming every board he can to pump it so he can sell and make himself $20
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:36 AM   #11698
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

Her husband Paul Pelosi is a money manager- go figure.

Her son or daughter is married to another politicians kid.

They are ALL hooked up and connected to suck off the governent teet.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:11 AM   #11699
Supporter

Starting to come into resistance that was set in early September on the SPY. We definitely formed a head and shoulders bottom but for the moment we could see a touch of selling. Volatility still continues to come out and the strength of the down trend is about gone. If we run into a top here or in the next few days I would look to buy into any dip with a stop loss below $425 on the SPY.

With all the inflation shit going on we may not extend a new leg of the bull run but could get in a trading range between $425 - $455.

The next positive sign for a new leg up would be the 20 day SMA pulling above the 50 day SMA.

Last edited by petegz28; 10-20-2021 at 09:09 AM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2021, 09:11 AM   #11700
Supporter

Another very positive sign is the NYSE A\D Line is breaking out above its previous range. That is a very healthy sign of buying across the board and not just in a few select names or sectors.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.