Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-30-2019, 08:58 PM  
Hello

Blizzcon, possible Diablo 4 annoucement.

Ok. I loved Diablo 2. Probably my favorite game of all time. Played it again a few months ago and built a badass Omnidin.

Diablo 4 is rumored to finally have it's day in the sun and there could be an announcement at Blizzcon. After they ****ed me over with Diablo 3, i'm nervous. They claim they're going back to their roots though and making it gloomy again. I sure hope so. This cartoony D3 bullshit was junk.

EDIT:

Last edited by Sofa King; 11-02-2019 at 09:58 AM..
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2019, 09:15 PM   #2
Hello

Announcement*

****ing typing skills...
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 01:10 AM   #3
WhatUneed2Hear

Same Diablo 2 is top 5 for me, i've been hearing Diablo 4 will be a shooter of some kind and Diablo will be the good guy lolz right.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 01:44 AM   #4
YOU take YOUR seat

blizzard hasn't made a good game since WC3. Plus the whole China fiasco. Never again.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:35 AM   #5
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
blizzard hasn't made a good game since WC3. Plus the whole China fiasco. Never again.
Diablo 2/Warcraft 2 for me I didn't even like WC 3. Diablo 3 is ok, just nothing resembling 1 or 2.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:23 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Same Diablo 2 is top 5 for me, i've been hearing Diablo 4 will be a shooter of some kind and Diablo will be the good guy lolz right.
That sounds ****ing stupid, so would not surprise me one bit if this is what happens.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:26 AM   #7
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I think they tried making Diablo 3 into a different game and then ended up scrapping the idea and instead turned the game into Devil May Cry if i recall.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 10:37 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
"looks at my playtime and levels in Overwatch" ughh, not for me! I played the every living shit out of it! I dont play as much, but that game was really good from the start!
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:54 AM   #9
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Few games have left me feeling as cheated out of my money as Diablo III. Double **** Blizzard for that shit.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:37 PM   #10
WhatUneed2Hear

Word is Blizzard/Activision lost Destiny so they're looking for something to compete with it. I hate Destiny with a passion So I really hope it's not true. Destiny lacks any kind of life or character, it seems the most generic game(AAA) i've ever played.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:02 PM   #11
WhatUneed2Hear

Isometric 3d, so more of the same. NOT the crap info that's been posted the last few months by ex Blizzard employees. At least that was what I got from the 2nd video. We shall see.

Edit

More info to come after opening ceremonies.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 11-01-2019 at 01:29 PM..
Old 11-01-2019, 01:20 PM   #12
sorta mod-ish

Well that looks positively satanic, lol

Those graphics, tho
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:34 PM   #13
WhatUneed2Hear

So basically said nothing....
Old 11-01-2019, 01:34 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Right there with you. And Blizzard can **** off with that "appology" they lead with. I guess people can enjoy their games while China slowly begins to dictate the discourse from American companies.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:47 PM   #15
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Right there with you. And Blizzard can **** off with that "appology" they lead with. I guess people can enjoy their games while China slowly begins to dictate the discourse from American companies.
We would love to say something but China won't let us say anything directly about the subject. We had a Hearthstone "moment"