Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2021, 07:33 AM   #2
Supporter

Man, sorry to hear that. **** cancer.

Best wishes.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 07:47 AM   #3
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Man, sorry to hear that. **** cancer.

Best wishes.
Thanks. It's quite the mind****. Should I be happy it's only in one location (so far) this time? That it might be slow-growing this time and it might be a year or longer before getting slammed back into treatment? I already have a port implanted?

Anyway... extra motivation to get as strong as possible and quit being a slack-ass.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:54 AM   #4
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
Thanks. It's quite the mind****. Should I be happy it's only in one location (so far) this time? That it might be slow-growing this time and it might be a year or longer before getting slammed back into treatment? I already have a port implanted?

Anyway... extra motivation to get as strong as possible and quit being a slack-ass.
Man sorry to hear that, do what you can to stay strong while you can to help down the road!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 09:26 PM   #5
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Anybody familiar with Orange Theory Fitness? I did a workout there on Sunday and it was good. Hour workout, 955 calories burned, max heart rate was 170. I like that the trainer tells you what to do and when so I don’t have to think about it.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:33 PM   #6
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Anybody familiar with Orange Theory Fitness? I did a workout there on Sunday and it was good. Hour workout, 955 calories burned, max heart rate was 170. I like that the trainer tells you what to do and when so I don’t have to think about it.
Wife used to do it a lot before her arrhythmia and surgery. I did it once with her....it's not my cup of tea.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:43 PM   #7
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Wife used to do it a lot before her arrhythmia and surgery. I did it once with her....it's not my cup of tea.
I hope your wife is doing well now.

What didn’t you like about OTF?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:14 PM   #8
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I hope your wife is doing well now.

What didn’t you like about OTF?
I don't like cardio AT ALL. It was kind of fun to flip from running to rowing to pushups though.

I like weights and I like playing sports.

I just went to OTF because my wife wanted me to try it.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:28 PM   #9
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I don't like cardio AT ALL. It was kind of fun to flip from running to rowing to pushups though.

I like weights and I like playing sports.

I just went to OTF because my wife wanted me to try it.
Hah, yeah, if you don’t like cardio that explains it.

Cardio is exactly why I joined OTF. So someone would force me to do focused, varied, high-rate cardio two days a week as a supplement to weight training.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:44 AM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
It's pretty much HIIT it's a great workout if you're trying to lose weight make sure your calorie intake is in check and you should have quick results for weight loss.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 02:02 PM   #11
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
It's pretty much HIIT it's a great workout if you're trying to lose weight make sure your calorie intake is in check and you should have quick results for weight loss.
Thanks. My weight is good but I'm always looking for a new way to shake up my routines. I have sessions scheduled for today and Friday, I'll know if I'm going to do it for more than a month or two after that.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:09 AM   #12
Politically Incorrect

So people are picking on and criticizing water fasting but taking about shooting steroids?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #13
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
So people are picking on and criticizing water fasting but taking about shooting steroids?
It's better than starving yourself for weeks that thread is incredibly stupid. People want to take shortcuts instead of doing the work. In the end there really are no shortcuts.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:54 AM   #14
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Uh yeah, those steroids are chock full of electrolytes. That's the #1 concern it appears.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:17 AM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've been pondering buying a rowing machine. Anyone got any opinions about models? I see a lot of them with monitors. Obviously you want something that will measure and display your progress, but I don't think I want to buy a $40 a month fitness subscription or whatever they try to sell with them. Is a monitor still good if you don't do the subscription? Or is it a waste of money? And I guess I'm open-minded about the subscription if somebody says they're really great.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.