Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I enjoy all the prodding it took Pete to simply go over and talk to the guy.

Quite a pair of stones you have.

No wonder you are such a tough guy behind the keyboard.
GFY
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:11 PM   #3
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
GFY
I will be awaiting a letter or phone call from the cops to get this message.

Thanks in advance.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
BAMF

Are you the only neighbor that it bothers? If not, maybe you could try sending an anonymous letter explaining the situation. Mention that you felt it was best to ask politely before pursuing code enforcement.

Basically ask them as nicely as possible, while letting them know that there are further measures that can be taken if they decide to not a give a shit about the feelings of their neighbors.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

First talk to them and explain. This is a must to do first. If this didit work. I honestly would pay some kids to break that shit one night. Hell, i used to do this kind of stuff when i was a kid. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
Stay positive, don't give up

Post pics of said light
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Post pics of said light
This needs to happen.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
This needs to happen.
I ahve in other threads I wil dig them up later.. I just typed up a letter I am going to leave with them as I do not think they are home until later and I am going out, damn it!
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #9
PermaBanned

Quote:
I ahve in other threads I wil dig them up later.. I just typed up a letter I am going to leave with them as I do not think they are home until later and I am going out, damn it!
For the record, I wouldn't do this.

If they react negatively, they'll have the letter in front of the them to continue to incite them. Conversations are more quickly forgotten. Plus, in person they'll see that you're not trying to be an ass.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:03 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
I wouldn't leave a letter....but that's just me...
munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
I wouldn't leave a letter....but that's just me...
Actually I just talked to the male of the house....some big black guy who stole another white woman...

They said they will take care of it so, we shall see. The letter was in case they were not home.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
thats whats wrong with the world today. Letters are the new way to confront problems. Does not work. Whats wrong with good old fashion face to face talk?
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #13
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Doing it in person, politely, with a smile on your face would have the greatest chance of success, imo.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Doing it in person, politely, with a smile on your face would have the greatest chance of success, imo.
Well, we shall see.....

Trust me, when I saw the size of the guy, and I knew he was big but damn....I was nothing but smiles and nice...
Old 01-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #15
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Anyone who goes straight for legal action before simply expressing their level of annoyance is a pretty big douche in my book. And kind of a coward.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.