Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2007, 09:36 PM  
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Hard to believe I could be more disgusted with the franchise than I am now!

Jesus fucking christ, benching Pollard for Wesley

Not playing Croyle to find out whether we have a young future.

So sick of the pathetic play calling on offense

Sick of Herm and his chickenshit throw people under the bus methodology.

Sick of Carl Peterson and his win now at the expense of the future.

Sick of the homers who are the enablers of this pathetic fucking franchise.

Sick of the people always trying to find the positive when face it you sad fucks, there is nothing positive.

List your gripes in this thread, we the morose and the just sick of this shit deserve a thread to bitch. So feel free to use this thread biatches.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:08 PM   #16
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer bacon
What did Wesley do today? He didn't have any tackles, and I don't remember him breaking up any pass plays or anything. The only thing I remember Wesley doing today was falling over after a long completion.
Are you sure you weren't watching Pollard?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-16-2007, 10:11 PM   #17
legend

I'm sick of Dwayne Bowe getting a TD.

I'm sick of the fact that Tony G would've caught the TD even if Bowe wouldn't have.

I'm sick of the fact that Rayner didn't shank that FG.

I'm sick of the fact that our defense gets turnovers.

I'm sick of benching young players for vets, we're trying to get a high draft pick, not a win!

I'm sick of our team scoring points. This isn't arena football.

**** this team!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #18
Flop = Man of Steel!!

hey, take it easy on my man bowe...

he'll be scoring a lot of td's once we figure out to convert 3rd downs to keep drives going...

can you imagine bowe paired with sippio with croyle throwing to them?

mmmmmm... i can't wait...

go bowe!!!
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey
I'm sick of Dwayne Bowe getting a TD.

I'm sick of the fact that Tony G would've caught the TD even if Bowe wouldn't have.

I'm sick of the fact that Rayner didn't shank that FG.

I'm sick of the fact that our defense gets turnovers.

I'm sick of benching young players for vets, we're trying to get a high draft pick, not a win!

I'm sick of our team scoring points. This isn't arena football.

**** this team!
I am sick of pathetic little dweebs named joey.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:40 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
Jesus fucking christ, benching Pollard for Wesley

Not playing Croyle to find out whether we have a young future.

So sick of the pathetic play calling on offense

Sick of Herm and his chickenshit throw people under the bus methodology.

Sick of Carl Peterson and his win now at the expense of the future.

Sick of the homers who are the enablers of this pathetic fucking franchise.

Sick of the people always trying to find the positive when face it you sad fucks, there is nothing positive.

List your gripes in this thread, we the morose and the just sick of this shit deserve a thread to bitch. So feel free to use this thread biatches.
Why don't you do me and everyone else a favor and go kill yourself now, you sick, dying old f@ck....
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:42 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545
Why don't you do me and everyone else a favor and go kill yourself now, you sick, dying old f@ck....
Amen!
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:46 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Amen!
I don't think I have ever seen such a human toxin before in my life.
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:46 PM   #23
Most Valuable Poster

Have we all forgotten FloridaChief?
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:50 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545
He loves me, he really loves me. /Sally Field
Old 09-16-2007, 10:55 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
He loves me, he really loves me. /Sally Field
I told you people were going to get po'd if you kept doing this log. but you wouldn't listen to me.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:56 PM   #26
legend

Quote:
I am sick of pathetic little dweebs named joey.
awww
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:59 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
I told you people were going to get po'd if you kept doing this log. but you wouldn't listen to me.
Actually this is normal for mikey, nothing unusual at all.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:01 PM   #28
legend

We got ten points. f*** yeah! More than three!
Old 09-16-2007, 11:05 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey
We got ten points. f*** yeah! More than three!
Next week on to 13 points
Old 09-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #30
legend

Quote:
Next week on to 13 points
Don't get things twisted, this isn't arena football, but winning 12-10 is an exciting possibility this week. 13 though, whew. Too much action. I don't need an early age heart attack.