Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2023, 04:13 AM  
"I'm with you fellers"

How do you save money?

Everything is so damn expensive that I don’t know how anyone is making ends meet. I just won some money and paid off all credit cards and two vehicles so that helped but I made enchiladas tonight and it cost 22.00! You can’t make a trip to sams without dropping several hundred. Eating out, OMG ! Anyways how do you guys/gals save money on life ?
What are your hacks?

Last edited by Mr. Wizard; 11-11-2023 at 09:03 AM..
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:13 PM   #61
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Not really. I’ve received more from raising my son than I’ve spent. I show him your posts as an example of what to not grow up to be like.
To the extent you ever get invited to parties, I bet people suck out on convos quickly.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 04:38 PM   #62
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sold the apricot BMW?
That was two cars ago. I had the deep sea blue BMW after that.

I'll note that my wife prompted the selling of both BMWs, though. When we cut down, she wanted to keep her suv rather than get come-hither looks from BMW-attracted women at the mall.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:57 PM   #63
'Stachecicle

Lots of good recommendations already.
1) Haven’t made a car payment in 15 years. Buy cash from private sellers (after mechanic checks it over). Liability insurance only. Start making regular “payments” into saving for the next car.
2) Have coffee pot and refrigerator at work, go to the grocery store over lunch every other week and stock up on sandwich stuff/coffee, snacks. Works out to -$2/day.
3)Road trip vacations….kind of a history buff and enjoy visiting national parks.
4) Watch YouTube videos for home and auto repairs, then decide if it is something I want to tackle or hire someone. Good teaching opportunity for kids.
5) Buy bourbon by the bottle instead of glass, and buy cigars online. Enjoy them on the deck w/ friends. Much cheaper than at a bar. No driving home.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 05:18 PM   #64
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy God View Post
To the extent you ever get invited to parties, I bet people suck out on convos quickly.
I get invited to something almost every weekend due to either my or my wife’s social network. I/we attend probably half of these engagements because we both have big jobs that require a lot of our time. I am definitely not a life of the party type guy, but outside of CP I am funny and engaging with enough knowledge of a multitude of subjects that I can carry a conversation with most people.

I have never had to invent a story about taking a girl to Belize in an effort to make myself look popular.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 05:58 PM   #65
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Not really. I’ve received more from raising my son than I’ve spent. I show him your posts as an example of what to not grow up to be like.
He should be so lucky.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:04 PM   #66
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
He should be so lucky.
Yeah, sticking his dick where countless other dicks have been instead of finding a nice girl to give him grandkids is definitely something every father wants for their son
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:09 PM   #67
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yeah, sticking his dick where countless other dicks have been instead of finding a nice girl to give him grandkids is definitely something every father wants for their son
Sounds like someone can’t afford $100 lunches at Fazoli’s
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:11 PM   #68
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I'm more of a Carrabbas guy
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:20 PM   #69
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yeah, all the women you've been with are virgins. HAHAHAHA

I bet you have ****ed a few sluts that had more dicks in them than Folsom Prison.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:22 PM   #70
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Your infatuation with me is impressive. Everyone of you posts makes a reference to me.

Am I your idol?

Sure seems that way.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:24 PM   #71
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Yeah, all the women you've been with are virgins. HAHAHAHA

I bet you have ****ed a few sluts that had more dicks in them than Folsom Prison.
Definitely not virgins, but also not sluts. I have more respect for myself than that
Old 11-11-2023, 06:54 PM   #72
What's up braj?

Quote:
Your infatuation with me is impressive. Everyone of you posts makes a reference to me.

Am I your idol?

Sure seems that way.
I literally never think about you
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 07:26 PM   #73
For The Glory Of The City

Ah another transparent Scho temper tantrum where he tries and fails to convince everyone he is not a ****ing loser despite his entire posting history being evidence to the contrary.

Here for it.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 07:50 PM   #74
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Ah another transparent Scho temper tantrum where he tries and fails to convince everyone he is not a ****ing loser despite his entire posting history being evidence to the contrary.

Here for it.
Go back and hide under your Mom's bed for months soccer boy.
Old 11-11-2023, 07:52 PM   #75
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Go back and hide under your Mom's bed for months soccer boy.
Everyone knows. Your posts and general views on the world tell the story man. No need to constantly defend yourself.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.