Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2019, 07:34 AM  
MVP

Sutton Smith

Would you take him in the 5th round? The dude is small for an end and not sure he could play LB but god damn id bring him in to rush the passer and see what he has. If anything he would be a damn good special teamer
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:30 AM   #2
Starter

I know absolutely nothing about him, but the name sure doesn't inspire confidence. A combo of Bob and Alex would be a nightmare.
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:04 AM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesKnows View Post
I know absolutely nothing about him, but the name sure doesn't inspire confidence. A combo of Bob and Alex would be a nightmare.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:13 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesKnows View Post
lmao you win today
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:02 AM   #5
Mahomes Dynasty

too small
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:05 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
too small
basically same size as dee ford, id only use him in pass rushing packages and special teams.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:57 PM   #7
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
basically same size as dee ford, id only use him in pass rushing packages and special teams.
Sutton Smith is something like 6'1, 230lbs, and he put on weight for the combine. He played at 225 last season in college.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:49 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Sutton Smith is something like 6'1, 230lbs, and he put on weight for the combine. He played at 225 last season in college.
Do snt mean he can't rush the passer and/or play special teams
Old 03-19-2019, 02:55 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
There have been reports that Ford played part of last season at 235.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:00 PM   #10
MVP

Also, I've never said this guy would be some stud or even compares to a Dee Ford but you can't argue his production and for a day 3 pick you could take the chance
Old 03-19-2019, 03:34 PM   #11
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There have been reports that Ford played part of last season at 235.
Well if you can find that I'd like to see it...Everything I've seen was that Ford was upper 240's.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:33 PM   #12
MVP

People are all over Brian Burns and he played around 225 at 6'5". Edge is an edge for some these days I suppose. I'm not about to take a guy that light in the pants in round 1 but I'd take a flyer on a guy like Smith in the 5th or 6th round.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:21 PM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Well if you can find that I'd like to see it...Everything I've seen was that Ford was upper 240's.
https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/stat...936521217?s=19
Old 03-20-2019, 02:17 PM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
People are all over Brian Burns and he played around 225 at 6'5". Edge is an edge for some these days I suppose. I'm not about to take a guy that light in the pants in round 1 but I'd take a flyer on a guy like Smith in the 5th or 6th round.
That's the problem I keep running into w/ our SDE spot, though.

225 at 6'5'' suggests he can get to 240 and maintain a similar play speed. I don't know how you put 15-20 lbs of mass on a 6'1'' dude and expect him to not completely change his body type.

It's a 'clay' thing. Is there enough moldable clay to work with here. Smith is kinda like flipside of the coin to Burr-Kirven to me. Man I really want to find a way to work with that because I like the tenacity and see some raw skills (Kirven as a coverage guy, Smith as a situational rusher) but with both guys I just don't know that I can find a way to make it work.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:42 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He was between 250-260lbs at the combine and impressed in testing - as expected. Kid is a stud.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.