Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2019, 01:44 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie

This looks pretty bad ass. Not sure how they’re gonna fit it all in a movie but I’m in.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:54 PM   #46
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

I was at a party and the guy's dad did heating/cooling for a living. Down in the garage, dudes were taking straight shots of C02 off a hose. As I came in some idiot huffed a huge hit, took four or five steps until his lungs froze up and he fell face first on the concrete floor. I mean just smashed his head right on the floor, out cold. The next guy in line decided to pass the hose. He tried to hand it to me and I just looked down at the guy on the floor and then stared at him like, "are you really that stupid".

Yes, he was. "No problem, that leaves more for me!"

He huffed two huge hits and went fetal, then into convulsions, throwing up all over himself.

The next guy in line saw this and decided it was still a great idea and then did it too. ****ing crazy idiots. Dumbest shit I ever saw.
It was freon in 10lb cannisters around here. Someone would fill a garbage bag full of freon from the cannister and people would pass it around huffing it. One guy drove his Dads' truck along the (high) curb and smashed up the side of it, a chick huffed some and just fell forward on her face. It's been said that you can't get high off freon but something was ****in' these people up...maybe it was the trash bags.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:09 PM   #47
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Crue never really reeled me in.
They never even got a bite from me,a nibble or two and I was done.

That said I'll still be watching this movie as I try and watch any and all about famous musicians.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:59 PM   #48
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Forget when Tommy Lee became a dipshit rapper?

I owned this cd.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:36 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

I was highly entertained. Fun movie.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:31 AM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I wonder if they will include the tour when they opened for OZZY.

They had a gross-out contest in which OZZY ended up snorting ants.
You are in luck my friend!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 11:28 AM   #51
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
If they do it right and stay true to the source material, this is going to be Netflix's first X rated feature.
I don’t know if it was x-rated. There was a lot of sex. I love the music, but the movie sucked. It seemed out of order. They played same old situation before home sweet home. They skipped a couple of my favs, without you & don’t go away mad. The actors didn’t look like the crue.
Michelangelo ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #52
Resident Glue Sniffer

I thought it was pretty decent.
I thought the actors who played Nikki and Mick were good.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:16 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
I don’t know if it was x-rated. There was a lot of sex. I love the music, but the movie sucked. It seemed out of order. They played same old situation before home sweet home. They skipped a couple of my favs, without you & don’t go away mad. The actors didn’t look like the crue.
I thought the actors were all good and they looked the part.

My problem is they rushed thru a lot of stuff. As to be expected in a 1 hour 45 minute movie.
Old 03-24-2019, 03:33 AM   #54
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I thought the actors were all good and they looked the part.

My problem is they rushed thru a lot of stuff. As to be expected in a 1 hour 45 minute movie.
How I felt as well. Hard to get a decade of debauchery into 1 hr 45 min. Overall I really enjoyed it!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:00 AM   #55
Mindful Taoist German

Vince Neil did an extensive interview about his short time dead.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:20 PM   #56
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Vince Neil did an extensive interview about his short time dead.
Vince Neil? I thought that was Nikki Six.

Highly entertaining movie. The mix of comedy/party & darkness kind of threw me off a little. Usually a movie like this goes one way or the other but very good none the less.

8/10

Last edited by Otter; 03-24-2019 at 04:35 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:25 PM   #57
You Sweetie!

Vince N literally ran from Danzig one time, it's in a book - let me find the pic.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:27 PM   #58
You Sweetie!

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 05:59 PM   #59
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Vince N literally ran from Danzig one time, it's in a book - let me find the pic.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:48 PM   #60
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
that was a solid connection.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote