Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2010, 10:16 PM  
Plays to win the game!

How To Train Your Dragon

Theres very few times when an amazing animated movie comes around and makes you feel this impressed, warmhearted, and willing to spend the extra money to go see it again and for me this was it.

One of the best animated movies I've ever seen the story is all to familiar but the relationship between the boy and his dragon is reason enough to make you love this movie. If you are on the fence about this one, I will push you over. Definetly take your kids to go see it and if you have a date I guarantee you this will make her happy.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #61
Feelin' Alright

I'm sorry but if Powell doesn't win an Oscar for his score, there's highway robbery going on!
irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #62
In Search of a Life

Friday right? Ill reserve it in Redbox. Might be the best animated flick of the year.....in some ways better than TS3.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #63
Feelin' Alright

Damn, I love this movie.
irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #64
In Search of a Life

Watched it with my boys tonight. They loved it, and I loved it. I'd watch it again.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #65
Supporter

Best animated movie I've seen in a long time. I liked it a lot more than "Up" or "Wall-E"... for instance.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #66
Stay positive, don't give up

I bought the bluray combo pack earlier
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:07 AM   #67
In Search of a Life

Watched it with the kids again last night. Hasnt lost any of its appeal.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
Best animated movie I've seen in a long time. I liked it a lot more than "Up" or "Wall-E"... for instance.
I'll have to watch it again to rate it above Up. I definitely like the content better (I'm a Dragon kind of guy), but I thought Up was just a solid, solid movie. That being said, I was watching Dragon with my 3 year old... and he's rambunctious. As such, I wasn't able to watch it as closely as I'd like. Regardless, I really enjoyed it.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:49 AM   #69
Plays to win the game!

Same for me, watching it today was just as good as when I first posted it. Just an all around amazing movie and a must own blu ray.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #70
Cheaterlover*

I love the work of Disney as well as Pixar, but the two best animated films I've ever seen are "How To Train Your Dragon" and "The Iron Giant".
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #71
My Black Friend, Alan

Just want to Ditto all the comments above. One of the best CGI movies I've ever seen.
TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TrickyNicky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #72
Veteran

Bought the BD/DVD combo pack at WalMart today. Now we have all seen it three times! Twice in the theater and now once at home. Good stuff!!!
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #73
Feelin' Alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
I love the work of Disney as well as Pixar, but the two best animated films I've ever seen are "How To Train Your Dragon" and "The Iron Giant".
I'd have to agree but I think it should be 3 with Toy Story in the mix. Reason being is that without TS, HTTYD might not exist.

That said, I think - might take flack for this - but Ratatouille is the best Pixar movie to date.

Come to think of it, I might put Beauty and the Beast up with those two (or three).

Last edited by irishjayhawk; 10-17-2010 at 06:53 PM..
Old 06-12-2014, 04:26 PM   #74
In Search of a Life

Sequel opens tomorrow and getting very solid reviews. Im in!

Where my Dragon fans at??
Old 06-12-2014, 04:41 PM   #75
Plays to win the game!

I'm right there with ya. The lady and I will be seeing it tomorrow night and I'm pretty psyched. The reason I loved the first one so much was the relationship between Hiccup and Toothless, from the reviews I've read about it it seems they're just building on that even more in this one. The first was my favorite animated movie of all time, if this can get close to what the first did then I'll be impressed. This and 22 Jump Street are getting pretty damn good reviews so this weekend is gonna be fun as hell.