Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2010, 10:16 PM  
Plays to win the game!

How To Train Your Dragon

Theres very few times when an amazing animated movie comes around and makes you feel this impressed, warmhearted, and willing to spend the extra money to go see it again and for me this was it.

One of the best animated movies I've ever seen the story is all to familiar but the relationship between the boy and his dragon is reason enough to make you love this movie. If you are on the fence about this one, I will push you over. Definetly take your kids to go see it and if you have a date I guarantee you this will make her happy.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
I wanted to see this, but my husband didn't even put it out there as an option when we were talking about movies!
Wow?? Its actually not dumbed down and "kiddie".

Like i mentioned before, its got some alot of really cool action scenes, but yet has alot of heart as well. He would like it. Unless hes more of the "Notebook" type of guy?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:28 AM   #17
**** SOC & **** YOU

Watched this last night. GREAT movie.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:17 AM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
A boy and his dragon huh
if anyone ever starts referring to their potty pistol as a meat dragon...you know where you heard it first
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:20 AM   #19
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
if anyone ever starts referring to their potty pistol as a meat dragon...you know where you heard it first
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:20 AM   #20
I am Number Six

I caught this movie this weekend with the family. Enjoyed it immensely. Didn't see it in a 3D theater though. Still pretty neat effects.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #21
Feelin' Alright

How to Train Your Dragon was superb. Loved it and could spend some good hours dissecting the plethora of themes throughout.

Oh, and John Powell's score was fantastic. Purchased it right after.
irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:42 PM   #22
I'll be back.

I haven't seen this movie, but heard some good stuff about the score. I went and downloaded it...HOLY SHIT! I'm less than 90 seconds in and it's blowing me away. Great stuff! I'll have to check out the movie.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #23
Got swag?

My lady friend and I went to see this last night. We really, really enjoyed it. The feel-goodness of the movie definitely helped persuade the lil lady to allow me to penetrate her asshole.
Thanks Toothless!!
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #24
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer View Post
My lady friend and I went to see this last night. We really, really enjoyed it. The feel-goodness of the movie definitely helped persuade the lil lady to allow me to penetrate her asshole.
Thanks Toothless!!
Was this the conversation you had last night?

pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #25
Feelin' Alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
I haven't seen this movie, but heard some good stuff about the score. I went and downloaded it...HOLY SHIT! I'm less than 90 seconds in and it's blowing me away. Great stuff! I'll have to check out the movie.
It's even better with the visuals. I recommend you go see it.
irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #26
Kind of a mod

Just got back from an early showing of this flick. One of my favorite animated flicks in a long time. If you're considering seeing it, do. It's probably better than you expect.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #27
Cheaterlover*

It's really depressing me, 'cause this is easily the Best Film No One's Seeing in a long time. I've got about a dozen people in my IMAX right now. What a shame. Another underrated film (along with "Kung Fu Panda" and "The Iron Giant") that people will discover on video and say, "Boy, I wish I'd seen this on the big screen"...
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #28
Feelin' Alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
It's really depressing me, 'cause this is easily the Best Film No One's Seeing in a long time. I've got about a dozen people in my IMAX right now. What a shame. Another underrated film (along with "Kung Fu Panda" and "The Iron Giant") that people will discover on video and say, "Boy, I wish I'd seen this on the big screen"...
I wholeheartedly agree that's why I got my extended family together and showed them.

Almost all positive responses.

And the score is still superb.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
you didnt see avatar in 3d!111111
From all of the reviews I've been hearing, How To Train Your Dragon's 3d is better than Avatar. Too funny if you ask me, seeing as how Avatar was supposed to be EPIC!

Didn't see Avatar so I have no comparison opinion of my own, but HTTYD's 3d was GREAT! Very impressive.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post

Its not quite Iron Giant flop.......Its made nearly 90 million $$$.

But yea, the theater i saw it in last week, wasnt exactly packed. Kung Fu Panda was a huge hit in the theaters.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.