1. Zach Allen, DE, Boston College
2. Erik McCoy, OC, Texas A&M
2. Rock Ya-Sin, CB Temple
3. L.J. Collier, DE, TCU
5. Te'Von Coney, LB, Notre Dame
6. Mark Fields, CB, Clemson
6. Malik Reed, DE, Nevada
7. Clayton Thorson, QB, Northwestern
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:49 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

I don't like the first pick too much, but the rest is pretty solidm
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:09 AM   #17
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I don't like the first pick too much, but the rest is pretty solidm
Yep. That’s a really good draft outside of the first pick.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 10:15 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
it's going to be a trade up for the Passrusher that Veach is crushing on the question is which one (Ferrell, Omenihu, or Sweat)
I don't think so. I could be wrong of course if Ferrell falls to within striking distance, but I think the others that are the best fits would fall to us.

Everyone's talking about how aggressive Veach is-and that's true, but he needs to hit on 3 defenders here, really, to re-stock this defense and maybe 4.

There are 3 first tier CB's (arguably) and the 2nd tier guys are slightly less polished but have perhaps more potential. All of those guys will be there at #29 and most at our #2's.

The safety class is really good and quite deep; scheme fit is mostly what separates them. But several of those guys will be there through the 2nd and into the 3rd rounds.

Which leaves pass rushers. Throw out the 3-4 OLB types (less than say, 255 or 260 pounds give or take). That's too high for what would be a situational pass rusher. Toss away the workout warriors, nobody cares what they did in shorts.

Don't think about things as :Leo=speed rusher. That's no longer the equation. Stop the run is job one. Beef up front. Stunts, movement, blitzes, things that create confusion for pressure.

Sweat is a bad fit- on field production didn't match his freakish athletic ability. Too small for DE. He's Dee Ford but maybe faster. He'll be good for somebody if properly motivated and coached, but a 3-4 team.

Clelin Ferrell is a great fit-perfect size and excellent production. Think of this as your new DE prototype, either side. LDE or RDE, it doesn't really matter as much anymore.

Omenihu is a good fit-perfect size, good production.

Zach Allen is also a real possibility. I don't know what you guys that don't like him are looking at. I see pretty excellent athletic ability for a man that size (he has INT's on his highlight reel for ****'s sake), damned near unblockable, productive against good competition, plus pass rusher, seriously bad-assed run stuffer, relentless. I see a bigger Chris Long.

Just my .02
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote