Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2024, 03:28 PM   #2
Seeking the Truth daily

Why does a crown have to be so damn expensive
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM   #3
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
What do they cost down there just curious , getting one soon
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:10 PM   #4
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
What do they cost down there just curious , getting one soon
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:16 PM   #5
I love your mom

Quote:
About same I guess , just had an implant/post put in 1800$ insurance covered 1100$ , need crown , all on the same tooth I had root canal 5 years ago , pretty expensive tooth so far.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:39 PM   #6
Fish are scared of me

I was quoted $4000 to remove all 4 wisdom teeth last year. I just kept them. **** THAT!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 03:32 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's pretty labor intensive on our side. Gotta pay for the lab bill, the material, etc.

But it's getting pretty crazy how much they're getting to be honest. What sucks is that insurances haven't really upped their fees at all.

So say I'm in network with Delta dental. My crown fee is say, 1250. Delta dental will come back and say our allowed crown fee is 795, patient pays half of that, we pay half of that, you write off the rest.

Crowns cost me about 200ish bucks to do all the way around, maybe a bit more, but in the end at that fee, margins start getting a bit tight.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 03:33 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

My rural office I think crowns are 1050, urbanish office I think they're 1300 now? I'm not sure.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 03:49 PM   #9
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
My rural office I think crowns are 1050, urbanish office I think they're 1300 now? I'm not sure.
1,050 for 1 tooth?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 04:15 PM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Why does dental insurance not to cover much?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 04:31 PM   #11
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Scam
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 04:35 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's basically a "dental discount plan". It's....yeah, shitty.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 09:27 PM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
For the same reason every other insurance doesn't cover much.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 06:52 PM   #14
It was not a fair catch

I had a crown replaced this year. It was around 1100 before insurance kicked in 200
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 07:01 PM   #15
Starter

My son is getting his wisdom teeth pulled. The dentist we have used for decades recently sold his business and retired. The new dentist wants to charge $300 per tooth for "collagen" which isn't covered by Delta Dental. Is this normal or are they just gouging us?
Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Macroach has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.