Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2024, 11:04 AM   #2
Veteran

With a few RBs having a poor performance at the combine, what do y’all think about AJ Dillon? I know he had a bad year last year but the athletic traits are there. You can see them on this run and he can catch also.

https://youtu.be/4QN_tGHDnus?si=B4RthFMb-ivzvF1R

He’s young at 25 years old and he could be signed cheap, maybe one year at $3.5M, at least according to sportrac.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-ba.../market-value/

Dillion is a unique athlete. Look at his combine numbers. He’d be a great thunder and short yardage back to combine with pachecos speed. Why use draft capital on a RB when we can sign Dillion this cheap and we already have Pacheco?

He’s 6’ and 245 lbs.

40-Yard Dash
Seconds
10-Yard Split
Seconds
Vertical Jump
41’’
Broad Jump
10’ 11’’
3-Cone Drill
Seconds
Bench Press
Reps
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:03 PM   #3
Starter

What do folks think about D'Andre Swift as a free agent target? Rushed for 1049 yards this year behind a great o-line. Also had 39 receptions. His stats are actually similar to Pacheco's. He's 25 years old. I think he would be a great replacement for CEH and/or McKinnon. Not sure what kind of contract the market will entertain and if he would be in the ballpark for the Chiefs.
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-08-2024, 08:49 AM   #4
Veteran

I like swift. I’d rather have Dillion. I do think swift would be electric in this offense but I think Dillion adds an element that we really lack with power running. Dillion would help us in short yardage and help us run clock at the end of games with power running. Dillion is also a great wr. So, is swift but I feel like Dillion adds an element to our offense that we really need. Pacheco is very explosive and a great wr so we already have some of that chunk play ability with Pacheco. Either way, there are solid free agent options for RBs that could be cheap. I’m not sure I’d draft a rb this year with the cheap free agent rb options available.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I like swift. I’d rather have Dillion. I do think swift would be electric in this offense but I think Dillion adds an element that we really lack with power running. Dillion would help us in short yardage and help us run clock at the end of games with power running. Dillion is also a great wr. So, is swift but I feel like Dillion adds an element to our offense that we really need. Pacheco is very explosive and a great wr so we already have some of that chunk play ability with Pacheco. Either way, there are solid free agent options for RBs that could be cheap. I’m not sure I’d draft a rb this year with the cheap free agent rb options available.
Dillion sucked shit last year.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:13 AM   #6
Starter

two exclusive rights free agents who could add speed and big play ability to wr position--greg dortch of cardinals and rashid shaheed of saints
smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:29 PM   #7
MVP

Aggressive RB market this offseason!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.