Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:41 AM   #346
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Pink is not inherently gay. Good lord.
Yea it's a color, people need to get over that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:42 AM   #347
In Search of a Life

Quote:
By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:43 AM   #348
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.
Guess what I did when my girls were little? Let them paint my fingernails and toe nails. I also wore pink.

Guess I’m gay.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:44 AM   #349

Quote:
A man painting his fingernails, having a pink phone, etc. is pretty ****ing gay guys.

That doesn't mean that he's going to be a bust. It has no impact on the field.

But let's stop pretending that isn't effeminate behavior.

Again, nobody on CP did this kind of pearl clutching when we all clowned Brady for kissing his son on the lips (among other things).
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:44 AM   #350
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Guess what I did when my girls were little? Let them paint my fingernails and toe nails. I also wore pink.

Guess I’m gay.
So now we're going to pretend that this isn't a completely different context than choosing to do it as your style? You're being obtuse.

It's ****ing weird how defensive you get about shit like this.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:52 AM   #351
In Search of a Life

You said it yourself. Your "little girls". Not your little boys. Your little girls. That's what they do.

I don't mean that Caleb literally sucks cock because he paints his nails. I'm just saying, as a man, it is objectively gay (meaning effeminate) when you combine the painted nails, pink phone, etc.

Even most girls would say that is pretty gay. Why is that so controversial?
Old 03-29-2024, 09:55 AM   #352
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
You said it yourself. Your "little girls". Not your little boys. Your little girls. That's what they do.

I don't mean that Caleb literally sucks cock because he paints his nails. I'm just saying, as a man, it is objectively gay (meaning effeminate) when you combine the painted nails, pink phone, etc.

The difference is....if it was my "little boys"....I still wouldn't give a shit. Why? Because as far as concerns go....that's 6 feet under the ground.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:55 AM   #353
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The difference is....if it was my "little boys"....I still wouldn't give a shit. Why? Because as far as concerns go....that's 6 feet under the ground.
Well I think that's just a little weird. Sorry.

If my son did that and was actually gay, I wouldn't be a hateful bigot. I'd love him all the same, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me even a little.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:56 AM   #354
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
It's pretty reeruned to think this has any impact on whether he will be good or not.

But the pearl clutching is a little much as well. How is this any different from making fun of Brady for kissing his son on the lips? Does anybody actually believe that makes him a bundle of sticks or pedo? It's mostly just jokes.
Can’t really compare the two. You’re talking about something Tom Brady-related on a Chiefs message board lol outside of the Patriots nerds here, I’m not sure there’s ever been a positive sentiment uttered about the guy in CP history. He would get torn apart for donating all of his career earnings to funding child cancer research.

On the flip side, this board has very little reason to even give a shit about Caleb Williams. He doesn’t play for a college team that rivals Kansas, Missouri or Iowa squads and he won’t even be an AFC rival. We will only play this dude once every four years or if he’s lucky enough to make it to the Super Bowl. People here really shouldn’t care.

Some definitely are telling jokes but you know a lot of what’s being said is simple bigotry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I'm an old geezer these days. I had no idea this was a thing.
Apparently it’s been a thing. I Googled it and found pics of Brad Pitt, Kurt Cobain, Steven Tyler, and David Bowie with painted nails as well.

Quote:
This country has a real problem with dudes showing their emotions in public.
Yeah, this is definitely an issue. Like when Dak Prescott made comments on struggling with depression and Skip Bayless tore him apart for being weak.

Then we wonder why male suicide rates are so high..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol yeah he's Brees's height but the issue is Caleb plays nothing like Drew. Teams are gonna have big DL guys stick their hands up and mess his vision up like they do to Russ and Kyler. So we'll see if he can deal with it.

And your second point misses the point I was making. Imo if QB 1 is surrounded by way more talent than QB 2 but both have similar stats then that should be considered. Caleb played with first round talent on his offense. Trevor played with multiple top class players too and so did Burrow etc. Put Pat in those situations and are those other QB's seen as better prospects? No chance.
OK, well I’m glad you figured out this one simple trick that an entire league full of NFL coaches with thousands of years of combined experience never realized while Brees was shredding the league- just have the defensive linemen put their hands up!

And idk what to tell you about the Mahomes stuff. College is different than the pros. Trevor Lawrence would have been the #1 overall pick for like three straight years if he was eligible to enter the draft. There is no shame in saying that he was a better college prospect than Mahomes.

Quote:
I love pink. Purple is even better. And don’t even get me started on animal print. I love that shit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:57 AM   #355
Supporter

Quote:
It's ****ing weird how defensive you get about shit like this.
It's even more weird to be emotional about what colors someone wears.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:57 AM   #356
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I love pink. Purple is even better. And don’t even get me started on animal print. I love that shit.

You looking to expand your stable?
Asking for a friend.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:58 AM   #357
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Well that's just ****ing weird. Sorry.

If my son did that and was gay, I wouldn't be a hateful bigot. I'd love him all the same, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me even a little.
Since when does painting your nails equal being gay?

And that sentence is pretty hilarious. I'd love him all the same BUT.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:58 AM   #358
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
It's even more weird to be emotional about what colors someone wears.
I'm not even remotely "emotional" about this you ****ing dipshit.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:58 AM   #359
Settle this once and forever

Quote:

Lol.. come on, dawg. Only thing that’s “objectively gay” is ****ing dudes in the ass.

What you’re talking about is just cultural stuff, which is about as subjective as it gets.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:58 AM   #360
MER

I'm going to enjoy this thread.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.