Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:55 AM   #196
Plays to win the game!

Got the wife watching now. They've put themselves in an interesting position with Baby Yoda. You can't kill him off or people will riot, and I think the only way to separate them is to do it for the season finale so you go into next season with people understanding it's the Mandalorian, not the Baby Yoda Star Wars show. I'll keep watching regardless of what they do, but playing the Last Of Us card with grizzled combatant having to care for someone all of a sudden that goes against everything they stand for, always plays well to audiences. I know I eat that shit up.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:44 AM   #197
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Got the wife watching now. They've put themselves in an interesting position with Baby Yoda. You can't kill him off or people will riot, and I think the only way to separate them is to do it for the season finale so you go into next season with people understanding it's the Mandalorian, not the Baby Yoda Star Wars show. I'll keep watching regardless of what they do, but playing the Last Of Us card with grizzled combatant having to care for someone all of a sudden that goes against everything they stand for, always plays well to audiences. I know I eat that shit up.
What's getting me is Baby Yoda is the same age as Anakin
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:21 PM   #198
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
What's getting me is Baby Yoda is the same age as Anakin
50 years old
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:32 PM   #199
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Who knows what they do with Baby Yoda? This show was filmed a long time ago , so they had no idea his character would break out like this.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:10 PM   #200
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
50 years old
Yep, both would've been 9-10 years old in TPM

Yoda also said they may have misinterpreted the prophecy, so "Yoda Baby" could be another child spawned by the Force in a paradox that created 2 polar opposite chosen that follow different paths of destiny
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:43 PM   #201
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Who knows what they do with Baby Yoda? This show was filmed a long time ago , so they had no idea his character would break out like this.
This is categorically false on both counts.

The show wasn't filmed "a long time ago". Most of the series was filmed in 2018 with some filming spilling into 2019.

Season 2 began ramping up in September 2019 but was written earlier this year.

Lucasfilm intentionally kept "Baby Yoda" a secret by not creating any merchandising that would give away his existence and the premise of The Mandalorion.

That said, "Baby Yoda" merchandising is set to ship soon.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:38 PM   #202
oxymoron

They knew exactly what they had with baby yoda. Keeping that character secret was specifically why they didn't send out screeners for the pilot. They knew they had a hit show so **** reviews and they knew they had a holiday toy bonanza as soon as the character hit screens.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:19 PM   #203
Forever Royal

https://www.shopdisney.com/search?q=...a&lang=default

So the stuff you can buy right now looks like the kind of quality you find on any random web site that will print random images on whatever style shirt you want.

But towards the bottom they have some “real” merchandise that you can preorder.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:25 PM   #204
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
That episode was straight out of the Clone Wars animated series. Enjoying the series.
Definitely had a similar vibe to one of the Clone Wars filler episodes
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:51 PM   #205
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Probably the weakest episode yet(still had fun with it), but it felt decidedly lower budget, almost like an episode of Xena Warrior Princess.
The love connection was totally forced, but other than that I liked it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:56 AM   #206
MY LITTLE #15

Everyone's probably seen this making its rounds on Facebook, but it's still too adorable not to share here...lol.

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 08:33 AM   #207
The Boom Boom Room

Old 12-06-2019, 08:53 AM   #208
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I actually looked the other day on Amazon. Everything I'm finding is Etsy type stuff. You'd think they'd at least have a stuffed animal or Pop! figurine or something.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:01 AM   #209
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I actually looked the other day on Amazon. Everything I'm finding is Etsy type stuff. You'd think they'd at least have a stuffed animal or Pop! figurine or something.
What's the difference between a Yoda & a baby Yoda Pop figurine? Just buy a regular one & tell everybody it's baby Yoda.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:19 AM   #210
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
What's the difference between a Yoda & a baby Yoda Pop figurine? Just buy a regular one & tell everybody it's baby Yoda.
True. Thought about that after I posted. Still, right now, it's mainly just memes printed on t-shirts, and not even good memes.