Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2020, 12:57 AM  
Most Valuable Poster

Now that we aren't perennial losers... how do we act?

I have nothing to bitch about... this is weird.

I'm good for the next decade... no sport wants... completely content.

This is ****ed! I'm used to being grumpy and negative about my teams. LOL

What shall we do?
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:09 AM   #16
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
I'm counting the 1970 win bruv.
my bad
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:11 AM   #17
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Check out my ....God....thread in the RR.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328738

Now about that apology.
i thought you were only going to reply to positive posts of members
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:15 AM   #18
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Check out my ....God....thread in the RR.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328738

Now about that apology.
i entertained your link... and realize'd this:

you are an uptight prick, that can only surpass dane and his star wars gossip. (not a slight on dane, but to prove a point).

you sir need to either get laid, or ass ****ed. i just don't know what your preference is???

Old 02-13-2020, 02:26 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i entertained your link... and realize'd this:

you are an uptight prick, that can only surpass dane and his star wars gossip. (not a slight on dane, but to prove a point).

you sir need to either get laid, or ass ****ed. i just don't know what your preference is???

Why disrupt this guys thread with your problems, have some class, ok?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:43 AM   #20
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Why disrupt this guys thread with your problems, have some class, ok?
you again are too thick to realize you derailed this thread before me. i only pointed it out to you

Old 02-13-2020, 03:45 AM   #21
MVP

Grateful. Hopeful. Loyal. Kind to other downtrodden fan bases.

In short, like gentlemen.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:44 AM   #22
MVP

Well Meat, it means you can finally have fungus on your shower shoes.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:57 AM   #23
MVP

I'm not sure what to do really, my fandom has been based on wanting a first round qb, and a superbowl. And **** here we are. So ive been reading every draft article and podcast i can trying to guess who the diamonds in the rough are going to be for us.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:03 AM   #24
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Grateful. Hopeful. Loyal. Kind to other downtrodden fan bases.

In short, like gentlemen.
**** the 49ers, though. As soon as I heard, "We haven't won it all in tweeeeeeeeeeenty fiiiiiiiive yeeeeeeears!!!!!" from those spoiled dipshit fans, I wanted them to suffer like I want Denver fans to suffer
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:04 AM   #25
Supporter

Judging by other fan interaction on this board. I think I got this.

1. Go join another board.
2. Take an intergalactically stupid position.
3. Ride that pony until it dies. Then drag it along until the subject of your position leaves the league. I mean post on that shit in every thread every day.

Here’s a few examples.

1. Go to a Bears forum and claim that Nagy is the best coach ever because of Reid. All he needs is better defense.

2. Go to a Cleveland board and claim that Dorsey set that thing up to win. All they have to do is buy into the Chiefs way. Also. Baker crossed paths with Mahomes. That automatically makes him great.

3. Join any teams board that needs a QB and advocate for Chase Daniel. His proximity to greatness obviously makes him a winner. He knows the Chiefs way. Become a Houston Only fan.

4. Join a Jacksonville forum and take the same approach as #3. Become a Foles Only Fan.

5. Join an Indy board take the same approach as #3 for Justin Houston.

6. Join an SF board and take the same approach as #3 for Dee Ford (LOL). Chiefs Way man.

7. Join a Texans forum and insist that there is nothing special about us and the disparity between coaching and QB is insignificant and it’s just a matter of executing a few plays. Act aghast that they’d consider anything as silly as a curse or even that they should make changes. After all. Continuity is part of the Chiefs Way.

This is how you become a contentious steward of our success and teach other fan bases how to be a fan. This is what I have learned from others that came before me. Let us continue the tradition of excellent fandom.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:48 AM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
**** the 49ers, though. As soon as I heard, "We haven't won it all in tweeeeeeeeeeenty fiiiiiiiive yeeeeeeears!!!!!" from those spoiled dipshit fans, I wanted them to suffer like I want Denver fans to suffer
Right? Plus they won the NFC in 12 or whatever year they rode Crapernick.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:22 AM   #27
Wasted away again...

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:29 AM   #28
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
I mean if you still wanna be bitchy and negative all you gotta do is think of Dee Ford. Just imagine, this could have been our THIRD lombardi had he not done what he had. Hell, maybe if we started Mahomes at the beginning of the 2017 season this might have even been our FOURTH. Let the hatred flow through you.
We may not beat the 49'ers or fell behind more than 24 to the Texans etc. with that crappy defense from year 1 of the Mahomes era. No way does Andy clean house on his defense if we win the Super Bowl year one.

We are set up better now.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:37 AM   #29
Court Jester

Do anything but act like a Patsies fan.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:55 AM   #30
I'll be back.

Kill 'em with kindness and dignity.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.