Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:59 PM   #721
Iowa B1G West Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
dude, I have known many.

And some were indeed assholes. And some that other people say are assholes I've had the opposite experience with them.

I'm talking about Ramsey's on the field bullshit and cheap shot crap and temper tantrum shit.

He seems to me like he's inches away from Marcus Peters style meltdowns.

He's a talented player. Like I said, I won't complain. I'd hope they know better than to throw a truckload (Brinks) of money at him in an extension though.
I’m generally curious has Jalen Ramsey every been tossed from a game? I can’t think of a time he has been but it seems like everyone has been quick to label this guy has a loose cannon. I could be wrong but I can’t think of a time he’s been thrown out of a game for his behavior. I remember him and AJ Green getting into it but that’s about it. Jalen seems a more calculated than Marcus.
Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:08 PM   #722
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Did you have this same problem with us trading for Frank Clark who almost broke his teammates jaw in practice and is also a trash talker?
Nope.

I don't mind trash talk so much. Do you know the specifics about the Clark fight? Who started what? Who knows? As far as I know, The Seahawks dealt with all of that internally. Clark and HB both jaw a lot. Doesn't bother me.

I don't like cheap shots and throwing punches in games because you're getting torched. We've seen Ramsey do that several times now. I think he's a punk and I don't like his attitude.

I'm allowed to just not like an individual. It's an internet bulletin board, and we're all giving our opinions. Mine on Ramsey is that I think he's a selfish, whiny asshole who throws punches like a punk when he's getting beat.

He's also a very talented player. I get it if we sign him. I won't complain. I think an extension would be unwise. He's a better Marcus Peters, who I also didn't like.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:14 PM   #723
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransferBanned View Post
I’m generally curious has Jalen Ramsey every been tossed from a game? I can’t think of a time he has been but it seems like everyone has been quick to label this guy has a loose cannon. I could be wrong but I can’t think of a time he’s been thrown out of a game for his behavior. I remember him and AJ Green getting into it but that’s about it. Jalen seems a more calculated than Marcus.
He should've been thrown out last week for running half-way across the field to jack Watkins.

He hasn't gone full Peters, but he's clearly not in control.

I also don't like this new precedent where players just decide to demand trades because they don't like their team.

He comes off as a very entitled, selfish asshole.

It's just my opinion. I don't require 53 choirboys, but it IS a team game. I agreed with trading Peters, and didn't want Antonio Brown for the same reason I don't like Ramsey.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:15 PM   #724
MONTANA #19

“It’s amazing how a new uniform can change your attitude about a guy.....He's still a dick.”

arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:15 PM   #725
In Search of a Life

Sorry if Q (can’t keep up with all the new posts):

RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:16 PM   #726
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:17 PM   #727
Iowa B1G West Champs

Quote:
Nope.

I don't mind trash talk so much. Do you know the specifics about the Clark fight? Who started what? Who knows? As far as I know, The Seahawks dealt with all of that internally. Clark and HB both jaw a lot. Doesn't bother me.

I don't like cheap shots and throwing punches in games because you're getting torched. We've seen Ramsey do that several times now. I think he's a punk and I don't like his attitude.

I'm allowed to just not like an individual. It's an internet bulletin board, and we're all giving our opinions. Mine on Ramsey is that I think he's a selfish, whiny asshole who throws punches like a punk when he's getting beat.

He's also a very talented player. I get it if we sign him. I won't complain. I think an extension would be unwise. He's a better Marcus Peters, who I also didn't like.

I just think you’re being extremely biased and close-minded about Jalen but to each their own.
Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:19 PM   #728
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransferBanned View Post
I just think you’re being extremely biased and close-minded about Jalen but to each their own.
If I'm biased, it's only through observation of his behavior.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:24 PM   #729
Fan since 1997

I'd rather us get an aging Peterson who can provide a solid 2 seasons for a 3rd rounder than gamble with Ramsey for a 1st+ who will ask for big time money next season. Also Peterson will be reunited with Honey Badger and would be a better teammate in the locker room than a cancer like Ramsey.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:28 PM   #730
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
I'd rather us get an aging Peterson who can provide a solid 2 seasons for a 3rd rounder than gamble with Ramsey for a 1st+ who will ask for big time money next season. Also Peterson will be reunited with Honey Badger and would be a better teammate in the locker room than a cancer like Ramsey.
are they(cardinals) even looking to trade Peterson though?
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-16-2019, 11:30 PM   #731
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
If we could have had him for a third rounder, we would have him already. Also, I dont trust a 29 year old cb who just got popped for peds. What if the reason he is still a top corner is because of the peds? Jalen is a diva, but he is one of the top players in the league. We get him, were odds on favorites again.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:30 PM   #732
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Anyone know if the Erving and Claiborne follows are new or if they’ve been there before these developments?
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:31 PM   #733
In Search of a Life

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but can someone start a thread about Mahomes and his bday today. He turns 24
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:32 PM   #734
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
Anyone know if the Erving and Claiborne follows are new or if they’ve been there before these developments?
That I don’t know. I believe you can check for recently followed but idk how
Old 09-16-2019, 11:35 PM   #735
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Nope.

Can you show me all those times when Jalen Ramsey has thrown punches in games because he's getting torched? I'll wait, thanks.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.