Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 03:12 PM   #2
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
What the hell Im in for a server donation,. Give it a shot.
Bump for prosperity and charity and all that shit.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:06 PM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

For a friend

Clyde_Edwards-Helaire

I did this all during the game
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:05 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Clyde_Edwards-Helaire

I did this all during the game
KC Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire questionable vs. Bills | The Kansas City  Star

This is from the last time we played the Bills and Clyde just ran over them. I thought I'd just flip our jersey to fit the AFCCC game
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:00 AM   #5
Gonna go back in time....

Still waiting... Back to the future style thing with Marty in the Delorean? Lombardi trophy as the flux capacitor. Donated $20 to the server.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:11 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty View Post
Still waiting... Back to the future style thing with Marty in the Delorean? Lombardi trophy as the flux capacitor. Donated $20 to the server.
I'll get to everyone I can and some people are just going have to wait a while and I'll get to draw them up this off season after we beat the Bucs but I need to clarify that people don't have to donate to the server to get these I'm just doing it on my own for my own contribution for being a freeloader for all these years. I just want gratitude to go to the mods they deserve all the accolades.

I don't want to disappoint anyone but I also don't want to get burnt out doing these yet they are all fun to do but I've got several in the waiting and some take time to come up with ideas to do that's why I skip a few but I don't try to skip anyone but I also want to do my best for each and not do half as work.

Anyways I love your idea with the Delorean that did help me out.

I just ask those that are waiting to be patient because I'm going keep going through this thread and see if i can come up with something or I'll be asking something like who favorite player I still want to do Kelce and Hill and some other players and that maybe what I start focusing on.

Again I want to thank everyone for such kind words in my work I didn't know how this was going go but this is a fun ride. We are running it back mother ****ers
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:28 AM   #7
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
I'll get to everyone I can and some people are just going have to wait a while and I'll get to draw them up this off season after we beat the Bucs but I need to clarify that people don't have to donate to the server to get these I'm just doing it on my own for my own contribution for being a freeloader for all these years. I just want gratitude to go to the mods they deserve all the accolades.

I don't want to disappoint anyone but I also don't want to get burnt out doing these yet they are all fun to do but I've got several in the waiting and some take time to come up with ideas to do that's why I skip a few but I don't try to skip anyone but I also want to do my best for each and not do half as work.

Anyways I love your idea with the Delorean that did help me out.

I just ask those that are waiting to be patient because I'm going keep going through this thread and see if i can come up with something or I'll be asking something like who favorite player I still want to do Kelce and Hill and some other players and that maybe what I start focusing on.

Again I want to thank everyone for such kind words in my work I didn't know how this was going go but this is a fun ride. We are running it back mother ****ers
Take a break if you need too. We don't need you getting burnt out. This has been the best thing I've seen in my 10 years here.

Plus, Kyle is swimming around in money like Scrooge McDuck
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:35 PM   #8

bringbackmarty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty View Post
bringbackmarty
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:59 PM   #9
**** the Raiders

Quote:
bringbackmarty
I like it.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:27 PM   #10

Quote:
bringbackmarty
**** yes!!!!! This is awesome.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:45 AM   #11

Marcellus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
What the hell Im in for a server donation,. Give it a shot.
It's_Showtime
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 02:00 AM   #12

Run it back yo!