Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2023, 08:25 PM   #4531
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No picks until #70 for Phoenix.

What an idiot GM.
I pick 5 times before that should be 6 but I traded for CTB before the season
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 09:28 PM   #4532
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I pick 5 times before that should be 6 but I traded for CTB before the season
The GM in Phoenix mortgaged the draft picks, for a QB who didn't even play, while the Diablos made a run to the Conference Championship.

Who knew Carr was all we needed!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2023, 09:29 PM   #4533
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
The GM in Phoenix mortgaged the draft picks, for a QB who didn't even play, while the Diablos made a run to the Conference Championship.

Who knew Carr was all we needed!

Yeah I'm salty because I planned on signing Carr then saw you jumped into the mix lol
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2023, 09:48 PM   #4534
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Yeah I'm salty because I planned on signing Carr then saw you jumped into the mix lol
I signed Heinecke on a one-year deal and now I suspect I'm going to have a long conversation with his agent.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:01 PM   #4535
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I signed Heinecke on a one-year deal and now I suspect I'm going to have a long conversation with his agent.
Yeah the league shake up should be crazy both super bowl teams really don't have a QB
Old 09-05-2023, 06:43 AM   #4536
Mod Team

Phoenix has 24 guys on the 53 man roster without a contract.

Yikes.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2023, 08:49 AM   #4537
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Yeah the league shake up should be crazy both super bowl teams really don't have a QB
Pft.

We will rally around Desmond Ridder and we will play good football.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 08:50 AM   #4538
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
in one of my leagues its malik willis vs Jacoby Brissett

in the main one its
Taylor Heinicke vs Andy Dalton
Oof that's a bug in need of a fixin
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2023, 08:59 AM   #4539
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Pft.

We will rally around Desmond Ridder and we will play good football.
Are ... are you crying?
Old 09-05-2023, 09:54 AM   #4540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Are ... are you crying?
Do YOU have your starting quarterback under contract for 5 more seasons? No, no you do not.

Y'all are just jealous.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:56 AM   #4541

Meanwhile Canton with their match/franchise rights on Brock Purdy won't stop texting me shirtless photos of Daniel Jones....
Old 09-05-2023, 10:10 AM   #4542

Wait just a damn minute.

I have THREE starting quarterbacks with Ridder, Mayfield and Tannehill. You guys should be coming to ME for quarterbacks. My 4th stringer was just the Sandbox MVP. "Congrats on the conference championship, the MVP, 5,000 yards in 14 games and 62 scores, Andy - take a seat..."

I won't stand for this gaslighting nonsense.

I'll start listening on offers for Sandbox Legend Ryan Tannehill at a mere 2nd round pick. The man taking the torch from Tom Brady might be available as well. My 6'4'' Adonis of a quarterback who ran for 600 yards and 12 touchdowns as a junior before throwing for 3300 yards and 30 scores (while running for 8 more) as a senior makes all the rest of this talent supurflous. Yeah, 10K yard passing, 2K yard rushing college QBs just grow on trees.

That's called 'dual threat' boys - take heed and be suitably awed.
Old 09-10-2023, 09:20 AM   #4543

Aw yeah.

The next great Chiefs pass rusher makes his way to Columbia.

We're gonna have some fun, UZI. Gonna get some work done with Garrett on the other side...
Old 09-12-2023, 08:04 PM   #4544
Mod Team

Why would someone offer to trade me a guy with a 0 on his contract? That doesn't do me any good does it?
Old 09-12-2023, 08:06 PM   #4545
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Why would someone offer to trade me a guy with a 0 on his contract? That doesn't do me any good does it?
Well, if it's someone really valuable you could use one of your veteran contracts on him. And I guess you could have the right to match in free agency. So there's potentially some value there.