Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:20 PM   #2236
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Beer can while chicken on the charcoal.
Sorry whole chicken.

And fwiw, I'm home alone tonight so I ate it cave man style standing over the sink.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:46 PM   #2237
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Sorry whole chicken.

And fwiw, I'm home alone tonight so I ate it cave man style standing over the sink.
hands on you water waster
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:46 PM   #2238
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Sockeye Salmon tonight. Cooked up 2 lbs of chicken for the week along side it as well. Have corn from my garden in the foil. Was missing some kernels and didn't want the hate of Buehler on that one.

No hate from me. Dad planted our corn yesterday LOL. The stuff that will actually make something is probably a week away.

Didn't pollenate or what?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:47 PM   #2239
Supporter

Meat looks good though
Old 05-08-2016, 08:50 PM   #2240
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
No hate from me. Dad planted our corn yesterday LOL. The stuff that will actually make something is probably a week away.

Didn't pollenate or what?
I got about 6 good cobs out of the 8 stalks I had. Some produced only half kernels on the cob and were pretty small.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #2241
Banned

Quote:
Meat looks good though

which one, the chicken or the corn?
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:56 PM   #2242
Banned

Quote:
I got about 6 good cobs out of the 8 stalks I had. Some produced only half kernels on the cob and were pretty small.

i think you could fertilize a mile of corn by talking to it.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:58 PM   #2243
Supporter

Quote:
Too hot? I bet it caught a bunch of heat off of the wall.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:04 PM   #2244
Mod Team

Quote:
Too hot? I bet it caught a bunch of heat off of the wall.
Probably. Hit high 90's for quite a few days in the past 2 weeks. I could tell it was done pollinating because the top of the stalk was completely dead. Was a learning experience and I probably won't waste time on growing corn again.

My huge tomatoes are doing awesome though. Amazingly dense, juicy and great taste. Had one for lunch today.

Anyone know anything about grape vines?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:11 PM   #2245
Consuming CP souls

Flush that squalor turd please
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:11 PM   #2246
Consuming CP souls

Beware the mater sharts lew
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:19 PM   #2247
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Very smoky, very KC style [sweet and smoky]. A great deal of heat, more than Devil's Spit, and no HCFS. Probably the most heat of a sauce that's strictly/primarily a barbecue sauce, as opposed to a straight hot sauce like Wilbur's Revenge or Tha Bomb.

Thinnish, about the consistency of Gates and Son's extra spice without the cracked black pepper or celery salt.

The nice thing is, with the smoke and sweet, you can kind of meter the heat by how much you slather on. Just a thin coat and most anyone can eat it. Gunked on thick and it will burn like your higher Scoville Buffalo wings.
Mrs. Renfros makes BBQ sauce? Ghost Pepper BBQ sauce even? That sounds awesome....

Much appreciation for coming back and dropping that knowledge bomb.

EDIT: By the way, I've never been able to find those spicy peppers/veggies pickled bottle that you recommended some time ago. But I now have forgotten the name. Could you remind me if you remember what I'm talking about?

Last edited by Fish; 05-08-2016 at 09:27 PM..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:23 PM   #2248
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Mrs. Renfros makes BBQ sauce? Ghost Pepper BBQ sauce even? That sounds awesome....

Much appreciation for coming back and dropping that knowledge bomb.
Yea looks great. I'm gonna see if I can find it next time I go grocery shopping.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:10 PM   #2249
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I've never been able to find those spicy peppers/veggies pickled bottle that you recommended some time ago. But I now have forgotten the name. Could you remind me if you remember what I'm talking about?
Was it this?

http://www.campbellgardenspeppers.com/
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:39 AM   #2250
MVP

Grilled chicken thighs spinach salad, and homemade potato salad, Alton Brown style with the peas, bacon, and cilantro. Yum
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.