Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2024, 08:43 AM  
Veteran

OJ Simpson DEAD at 76

Breaking...
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:09 PM   #166
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Which proves blacks
Take it to the DC forum, moron.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:13 PM   #167
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Oh no, you don't get to blame stupid on politics.

That's it's own thing...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:51 PM   #168
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Oh no, you don't get to blame stupid on politics.

That's it's own thing...
Goes beyond stupid. We just got over covidiots banning you from the grocery store because your three year old wasn't wearing a bandana mask. OJ truthers are in that same class. They ignore reality. And they're in the OJ cult until death...Once you program somebody they stay that way for life.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 02:00 PM   #169
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Pretty sure their lack of familiarity with DNA evidence had little to do with their verdict.

I'm a cynic - I'm not THAT big of a cynic.

Nobody's gonna come out and say "we did it because we were too dumb to know any better..."

But if 20 years after the fact they can claim that they were doing so to send a message and because they were stupid, well why wouldn't they?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 03:21 PM   #170
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Goes beyond stupid...They ignore reality.
I got bad news for you man, that's most of the human race. Nobody lies to nobody as much as people lie to themselves. People want to believe they understand the game and know how things work. That's not the case.

Most of us spent a lot of time learning about one thing in life and are pretty well ignorant of everything else. We might borrow a lot of beliefs from our religion, political party, or field of work but we largely don't know jack about shit when it comes to everything else.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 03:31 PM   #171
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Zip it, Saltine!

OH MY GOD HE’S RIGHT
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:02 PM   #172
Mahomes > God

I went back this weekend and watched OJ Made in America, which to me is the best 30 For 30 ever and arguably one of the greatest documentaries ever made, and I still to this cannot believe the LAPD, Marcia Clark, and Chris Darden got the easiest slam dunk case of all time handed to them on a silver platter and still all somehow found a way to fumble it away and **** it up....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:05 PM   #173
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I got bad news for you man, that's most of the human race. Nobody lies to nobody as much as people lie to themselves. People want to believe they understand the game and know how things work. That's not the case.

Most of us spent a lot of time learning about one thing in life and are pretty well ignorant of everything else. We might borrow a lot of beliefs from our religion, political party, or field of work but we largely don't know jack about shit when it comes to everything else.
We're in violent agreement. You can program people and if you're good your programing sticks for life. Which is what happened with OJ. World class law firm mass formulated people into thinking OJ was a civil rights icon when in reality he was a coked up wife beater and a homocidal maniac.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:07 PM   #174
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Which proves blacks are more racist than anyone. I still remember when the verdict came out and all the blacks cheered. Racists.
Which was hilarious on so many levels esp. considering OJ didn't give one single solitary **** about black people until the trial...he despised black people pretty much.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:23 PM   #175
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
We're in violent agreement. You can program people and if you're good your programing sticks for life. Which is what happened with OJ. World class law firm mass formulated people into thinking OJ was a civil rights icon when in reality he was a coked up wife beater and a homocidal maniac.
When I think of the top male Black Icons of the 80's...I think of OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby, Prince, and Michael Jackson.

So a murderer, a rapist, drug addict, and child molester walk into a bar.....
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:26 PM   #176
Veteran

Seen today where O.J's attorney who said a few days ago that the Goldman's would get nothing now says he's changed his mind and is going to pay them. Kinda interesting
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:37 PM   #177
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I went back this weekend and watched OJ Made in America, which to me is the best 30 For 30 ever and arguably one of the greatest documentaries ever made, and I still to this cannot believe the LAPD, Marcia Clark, and Chris Darden got the easiest slam dunk case of all time handed to them on a silver platter and still all somehow found a way to fumble it away and **** it up....

I saw a doc years ago in which one of the assisting prosecutors said that Clark/Darden were so certain of a conviction before the trial started that they just never prepared for the unexpected. Basically they were overconfident and presumed the outcome.

They also never took into account the racism aspect. It never really occurred to them that the jury would be as biased as they were.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:44 PM   #178
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Seen today where O.J's attorney who said a few days ago that the Goldman's would get nothing now says he's changed his mind and is going to pay them. Kinda interesting
I don't think he said he is going to pay. He said he would accept the claim against the state and then let the Nevada legal system take care of it. I think Vegas is a state that makes it very difficult to collect civil debts....the reason he was living there and Florida.
ku_jhawk23 has disabled reputation
Old 04-16-2024, 01:54 PM   #179
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23 View Post
I don't think he said he is going to pay. He said he would accept the claim against the state and then let the Nevada legal system take care of it. I think Vegas is a state that makes it very difficult to collect civil debts....the reason he was living there and Florida.
Well Vegas ain't a state....

And collecting a civil debt isn't the same as making a claim on the estate. Even if they have difficult garnishment mechanisms (they really don't from my reading of them), a claim against an estate is an entirely different animal. And if he has the assets to open an estate, as a judgment creditor the Goldman's will be considered a priority claim.

If there's much to get at all, they'll get something out of it. But people holding that kind of debt usually get pretty cagey about not accruing equity in property and spending their resources as they get them. They live as high as they can by and large.

I'd be surprised if there's much left to get ahold of.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 02:03 PM   #180
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I saw a doc years ago in which one of the assisting prosecutors said that Clark/Darden were so certain of a conviction before the trial started that they just never prepared for the unexpected. Basically they were overconfident and presumed the outcome.

They also never took into account the racism aspect. It never really occurred to them that the jury would be as biased as they were.
Makes all the sense in the world...I think they thought they could show up, go through the motions, and voila a guilty verdict.

Darden's glove gaffe is like the biggest dumb ass idea in the history of the U.S. court system...

Last edited by Jerm; 04-16-2024 at 02:11 PM..