Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 08:36 PM  
Admitted Planet Junky

NFL Season opener in Brasil

Green Bay Packers vs Philadelphia Eagles

The Green Bay Packers will open the 2024 season against the Philadelphia Eagles in Săo Paulo, Brazil. The NFL said Wednesday the Packers will play the Eagles on Sept. 6 at Arena Corinthians, home to the Brazilian soccer team SC Corinthians, in the league's first South American game.

https://sports.yahoo.com/packers-ope...135102286.html

Didn't see another thread. If I missed it my apologies.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:04 AM   #31
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Greedy ****s just have to keep taking games away from their own fans
Although I do agree with this sentiment, the NFL is going global. Nothing is going to stop this effort. USA fans are not going to stop watching NFL games because 1 game a year is played outside the USA.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:06 AM   #32
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Although I do agree with this sentiment, the NFL is going global. Nothing is going to stop this effort. USA fans are not going to stop watching NFL games because 1 game a year is played outside the USA.
True.

However, I wouldn't watch a Packers-Eagles game if they were playing in my backyard.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:07 AM   #33
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
True.

However, I wouldn't watch a Packers-Eagles game if they were playing in my backyard.

Yeah you would.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:11 AM   #34
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yeah you would.
No, and I'd make them leave before a bunch of Philly fans showed up.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:18 AM   #35
Starter

Stadium capacity 47,000? They could empty out 1 square block of corrugated tin luxury condos and fill that up
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:22 AM   #36
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
True.

Seriously? It should be a good game.

Chiefs game on Thursday.

Packers/Eagles… two NFC playoff teams from last year… on Friday.

College football on Saturday.

NFL on Sunday.

MNF on Monday.

Five straight days of football… that doesn’t suck.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:25 AM   #37
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

Chiefs game on Thursday.

NFL on Sunday.

MNF on Monday.

All I care about is the Chiefs. All other teams are shit.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:25 AM   #38
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

Chiefs game on Thursday.

NFL on Sunday.

MNF on Monday.

But Peacock! /old farts
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:27 AM   #39
Cheat Death

They're going to fall in love with the tush push
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:00 PM   #40
SuperChiefs

I have peacock and still don't care to watch.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:04 PM   #41
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
There will be a lot of hot ass at that game. Big picture guys.
If ever Brazzers wanted to break into sports broadcasting, well, this is opportunity knocking at their door.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:05 PM   #42
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
But Peacock! /old farts
Peacock can piss off/not an old fart
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 07:41 PM   #43
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The NFL desperately wants global fans.

I'm not convinced it is ever going to work.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:43 PM   #44
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
The NFL desperately wants global fans.

I'm not convinced it is ever going to work.
They will have WAY more in attendance than if they played at either home in the US.

Its already a success. Packers and Eagles fans are diehard. They aren't going anywhere.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:04 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Aww thank you.
Right back at you. 😁

Thanks. But I’m definitely 100% a dude.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.