Starter

Terrell Suggs Arrested

Typical Raven thug

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 04-10-2024, 03:09 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Waffle House customers/staff yawn at this.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:12 PM   #77
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
That is one fugly dude.

Additionally, why would a guy of that size need a gun?
Are you under the impression that only tiny people get ****ed with or need to defend themselves? Allow me to dissuade you. Big people can be shot too...So, best to be ready.

Now...brandishing to make a point or be threatening is a pussy move...so I still think he's an idiot.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:31 PM   #78
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hipsters don't go to Starbucks anymore. What the hell are you talking about?
Who’s going to Starbucks then?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:38 PM   #79
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
It’s hard to tell because 95% of their customers are either in the drive through or mobile orders. The blue haired baristas have made it pretty clear the last couple of years that they don’t want customers coming inside and using their lobby.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:38 PM   #80
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Considering that there are more Starbucks in the U.S. than McDonald's, I think the better question is who isn't.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:39 PM   #81
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Housewives and professionals in suits
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:40 PM   #82
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Middle aged Moms and teenagers.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:40 PM   #83
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Considering that there are more Starbucks in the U.S. than McDonald's, I think the better question is who isn't.
This guy isn't. I go to a local place a few blocks away.

And I happen to know a few kids that work at Starbucks, one is my cousins daughter. And they are definitely hipster types.

Shit I'm probably just confusing typical millennial with hipster.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:42 PM   #84
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

And I happen to know a few kids that work at Starbucks, ne is my cousins daughter. And they are definitely hipster types.

Shit I'm probably just confusing typical millennial with hipster.
Congrats to you?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 03:42 PM   #85
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Hipster.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:43 PM   #86
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Hipster.

Nah. I don't even order anything interesting. I just like good coffee.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:44 PM   #87
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Then do that shit at home. I've found local coffee shops to be overpriced crap coffee.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 03:49 PM   #88
Kind of a mod

Quote:

I think we just have very different views of what a "hipster" is. To me, a coffee hipster is someone who goes out of the way to find the finest, artisanal version of something that is otherwise very basic (e.g., the best beans, the coffee shop with baristas who have spent years of studying, etc.). They don't want "anything interesting" like frappes and other sugary stuff - they just want the best coffee they can find and are willing to pay for it. (At most, they might be into lattes, cappuccinos, and macchiatos, which if you call those "interesting," fine, but it's just different ratios of milk and espresso.)

I think of Starbucks as catering to people who don't actually know what coffee is supposed to taste like and do all sorts of weird sugary shit to make it taste good. They're the anti-hipster. They don't care about quality and instead focus on making it taste "good" to their unrefined palettes.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:49 PM   #89
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Then do that shit at home. I've found local coffee shops to be overpriced crap coffee.
I do most of the time. I have a Lor expresso maker that's pretty solid for what it is.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:50 PM   #90
MVP

I like an iced vanilla latte with three shots of espresso and I don't care who knows
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.