Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 08:00 PM  
In Search of a Life

Justin Herbert or Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Justin Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Hebert over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Hebert Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:26 AM   #106
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
ESPN loves them some Herbert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heh. No kidding. Last night they were ready to carve his bust for Canton
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:27 AM   #107
Who's your daddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
I award you no point for starting this thread and may God have mercy on your soul.
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:53 AM   #108
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So were those at Texas Tech in on the “fairy tale”? Another idiot running with that stupid narrative despite ALL of the facts.
This is more or less a fact at this point, but people like COMO refuse to believe because of his dislike for Veach. Simply put with Kelce and Hill, they both had first round talent but dropped due to character concerns. He makes it seem like Dorsey (who has now been fired as a GM.....twice) had some special eye for talent by taking a flyer on first round talent in later rounds. Dorsey did draft some talent, but he also drafted some horrible players too.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 10-05-2021, 07:01 AM   #109
World's finest morphius

I always try to look at it as, would I be happy if we'd have drafted the player, and to be honest why wouldn't you be excited if you had Herbert as your QB. Is he as good as Mahomes, iffy to unlikely, but if he were your QB you'd be pretty excited about the future with him.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:06 AM   #110
11-5, baby

Phins were massive idiots for passing in Herbert.

Still only has a 100 QBR. MVPat is 120 for the year and career 110.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:08 AM   #111
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
I always try to look at it as, would I be happy if we'd have drafted the player, and to be honest why wouldn't you be excited if you had Herbert as your QB. Is he as good as Mahomes, iffy to unlikely, but if he were your QB you'd be pretty excited about the future with him.
He is a solid young QB, but I like ours far more.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 10-05-2021, 07:11 AM   #112
In Search of a Life

Yup, Herbert's a damn good qb.

But man, we got the whole package. Herbert still has a lot to prove in terms of leading and inspiring the team, winning big games, pulling the team up when they're down. The intangibles mahomes has in spades. I doubt he will match up to mahomes since that bar is set so high. But right now, he sure seems to be the second best young qb in the league right now behind mahomes.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:17 AM   #113
Going home eventually

I hope this isn't really a debate. He is not better than Mahomes and never will be. One day he won't have a good defense backing him up and then you will see how far back in the rear he is from Mahomes. Mahomes carries us to wins. His defense sucks and has since he started. Can Herbert carry his franchise? Can he do that for a season?

I really doubt it.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:20 AM   #114
Keep Camp Home!

either > DeBerg
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 09:50 AM   #115
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Phins were massive idiots for passing in Herbert.

Still only has a 100 QBR. MVPat is 120 for the year and career 110.
And I was pissed watching that draft when the stupid Dolphins drafted TUA because I knew that Herbert was going to go to the Chargers and would be a thorn in our side for the next decade +. Then thought thank goodness we have Mahomes!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-05-2021, 09:54 AM   #116
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I hope this isn't really a debate. He is not better than Mahomes and never will be. One day he won't have a good defense backing him up and then you will see how far back in the rear he is from Mahomes. Mahomes carries us to wins. His defense sucks and has since he started. Can Herbert carry his franchise? Can he do that for a season?

I really doubt it.

Herbert is a very good player. He is not Mahomes.

Mahomes is generational, HOF bound already.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 10:03 AM   #117
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
ESPN loves them some Herbert.
By its nature, sports media will always gravitate toward the novel. It's not exciting to talk about how great Mahomes is these days. Herbert is new(ish) and gives a more interesting story.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:10 AM   #118
MVP

Crazy that the two best young QB's both reside in the same division.

Trying to think of last time this happened and drawing a blank.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:15 AM   #119
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Crazy that the two best young QB's both reside in the same division.

Trying to think of last time this happened and drawing a blank.

The best young QB after Mahomes is Kyler Murray.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:21 AM   #120
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
The best young QB after Mahomes is Kyler Murray.
It’s close. I’d definitely take Kyler over Baker. I’d actually take both over Baker and Allen.

But man I can’t get over how impressive Herbert has been. 40 TD’s in only 19 NFL games.

Kyler has more mobility but Herbert has a legit rocket. He throws with elite velocity.

Both guys are legit top 10 QB’s
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.