Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2021, 05:58 PM  
Banned

Who are you betting on this weekend?

I may tease the line to get the Bills to -10 or -13 and a nice payday.

How about you? Who do you have your money on?

I’m thinking WFT too. Could be an upset.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:53 AM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

So Diggs’ arrival and Allen’s best season BY FAR aren’t related?
Diggs is good.

But Allen took a next level step this year too.

Diggs isn't throwing the ball to himself.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:54 AM   #62
MVP

Parlayed this on Monday before news broke the Browns got covid’d

Colts ML
Hawks -6.5
Saints -10.5
Bucs -10
Titans +2
Cleveland +3
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:01 PM   #63
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Wha? I mean, I'll be rooting for Colts, but I don't really care that much. I'd say just last year I was rooting for the Patriots to lose in Week 17, and the Ravens to lose in the Divisional round much more that I can imagine ever caring about this game.
There's very few things I enjoy less than opposing fan trolls invading CP and trying to tell us how to behave. This guy is one of the worst.

I hope his team loses every ****ing playoff game they play for the rest of time.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:08 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's very few things I enjoy less than opposing fan trolls invading CP and trying to tell us how to behave. This guy is one of the worst.

I hope his team loses every ****ing playoff game they play for the rest of time.
Guess I've missed the trolling. I've seen a bunch of this guy's posts and most of them are just making the case that his favorite team is going to do well in the playoffs.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:09 PM   #65
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
That's the funny part to me.

CHIEFS fans are higher on Indy than Indy fans are.

Think about that...
Because Indy fans are worried about the playoffs.

We're not. We see things much more clearly.

If you were talking to Chiefs fans in 2018, for example, we'd sound a lot like Indy fans.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:09 PM   #66
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Guess I've missed the trolling. I've seen a bunch of this guy's posts and most of them are just making the case that his favorite team is going to do well in the playoffs.
And telling us we're arrogant when we don't agree.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:14 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Let me ask you this.

Why do Chiefs fans themselves, think Buffalo is going to blow them out?

Some Chiefs fans think the Earth is flat too. That doesn’t mean shit lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:17 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Unfortunately, that is considered trolling by some on here.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:18 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Because Indy fans are worried about the playoffs.

We're not. We see things much more clearly.

If you were talking to Chiefs fans in 2018, for example, we'd sound a lot like Indy fans.
You see how good/bad other teams (that are not the Chiefs) more clearly?

How did this happen?

Because you won the Super Bowl once?

In that case, Patriot fans must be clairvoyant.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:21 PM   #70
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
You see how good/bad other teams (that are not the Chiefs) more clearly?

How did this happen?

Because you won the Super Bowl once?

In that case, Patriot fans must be clairvoyant.
It's called perspective. Having been through multiple periods of first round playoff losses and then having success, it sheds light on the little things that have happened and why we lost some of those games in the past.

The benefit of hindsight - something you don't have because your team doesn't have any recent playoff experience to speak of and something Colts fans lack because they're in the midst of one of those periods of playoff disappointment.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:23 PM   #71
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
If Chiefs make it to the AFCCCG, that won’t happen again. Allen is putting up 350+.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:24 PM   #72
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
...going into a thread about Von Miller to get people riled up about Tyreek Hill, and then continuing the same thing in a 2nd thread.
...responding to the situation by saying "the mods think Tyreek is off limits"
...going into a thread about Mahomes' prep for the playoffs to mention ypu're afraid the Chiefs will lose to the Ravens and won't meet up with the Bills when they make it to the AFCCG.
...randomly posting opinions on the Bills from Cowherd and others and then playing the aww shucks, I'm just posting what he said, when it riles up people.
...constantly talking about the arrogance of Chiefs fans in vague terms while also opinion spamming how amazing the Bills are, posting 250 times in two days to show how amazing the Bills are, openly talking about how the Bills will steamroll the Colts, etc.

I mean, you could just have no self awareness of how your posts will be received and how they will hijack threads, except you've used the friendlier term "tease" when you're blatantly trying to get under people's skin.

Last edited by Bearcat; 01-07-2021 at 12:34 PM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:26 PM   #73
'Tis my eye!

The volume of posts alone is trollish.

The rest of it is just further evidence.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:32 PM   #74
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
I've never wanted to see a team lose more than I want to see the Bills lose this weekend.

He makes it hard to root for the Bills. I really do want the Bills to win this weekend & the Browns to win along with the Ravens.

I want the AFC divisional round to be...

Browns @ Chiefs
Ravens @ Bills

The NFC to be...

Buccaneers @ Packers
Seahawks @ Saints

Those would all be great games.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:37 PM   #75
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.