Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 10:16 AM   #781
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Wear your damn masks, people.

I want to watch Patrick Mahomes. My Chiefs just won a Super Bowl. I want to see them win more, whether we have fans in the stands or not.

Your butt****ery will be the reason I can't do that this year if this shit comes to pass.

I'm holding all of you stodgy "I'm not a Chinese lady living in Beijing!" douchebags responsible for the death of the NFL season if it happens.
We couldn't wear masks for 3 months so now we'll have to wear them for 2 years.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 11:20 AM   #782
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 11:29 AM   #783
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
"Decreased greatly?" It was incredibly unlikely before now, so I'm not sure how this changes anything.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 11:30 AM   #784
In Search of a Life

I don’t think anyone really thought we’d get fans at this point
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 11:36 AM   #785

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
"Decreased greatly?" It was incredibly unlikely before now, so I'm not sure how this changes anything.
Every piece of information is telling us that our last bit of hope for a season is no fans in the stands. And that's fading fast.

I'm assuming because he's a NY radio guy, he doesn't want to come out and say definitely that there will be no fans in the stands. Would rile up the NY radio listeners?

This is really pissing me off. Maybe if people would have wore their damn masks when we reopened maybe we could have has a season. Europe, Japan and Korea are finding a way to get it done but we cant?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 12:17 PM   #786
Mahomes or GTFO

I think I'll ask the Chiefs for the option to just hold my seats for next year with the money we spent this year. It's already gone. I don't need it back. Would rather just not have to buy tickets next year.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 12:19 PM   #787
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
I think I'll ask the Chiefs for the option to just hold my seats for next year with the money we spent this year. It's already gone. I don't need it back. Would rather just not have to buy tickets next year.
If they're not gonna have any fans, i don't see how this wouldn't be the option they'd take. Makes no sense any other way
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 12:24 PM   #788
Mahomes or GTFO

If bars remain open and the NFL moves forward without fans, they'll make a killing. I think the majority will watch from home, for obvious reasons, but you're going to see packed bars, parking lot tailgates being organized, gameday watch parties, etc. all over the place.

Which, if you're a team playing in an open-air stadium, will probably be frustrating to see. As wild as it may sound, I'd rather take my chances sitting outside at Arrowhead than piled into a dive bar with 200 people touching every surface in sight.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 12:26 PM   #789
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
If bars remain open and the NFL moves forward without fans, they'll make a killing. I think the majority will watch from home, for obvious reasons, but you're going to see packed bars, parking lot tailgates being organized, gameday watch parties, etc. all over the place.

Which, if you're a team playing in an open-air stadium, will probably be frustrating to see. As wild as it may sound, I'd rather take my chances sitting outside at Arrowhead than piled into a dive bar with 200 people touching every surface in sight.
sounds good until 4 or 5 players test positive in week 1 2 days before the game
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 12:40 PM   #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
sounds good until 4 or 5 players test positive in week 1 2 days before the game
Then you get into the competive balance issue. Is losing Mahomes to covid for 14 days the same as the other teams backup DT? Teams will just have to treat it like someone got a concussion or strained a hamstring. Shit happens, deal with it.
Old 06-22-2020, 12:50 PM   #791
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Then you get into the competive balance issue. Is losing Mahomes to covid for 14 days the same as the other teams backup DT? Teams will just have to treat it like someone got a concussion or strained a hamstring. Shit happens, deal with it.
the elephant in the room is NFL has gambling. Are people going to make bets on the games with this going on?>
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 12:57 PM   #792
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
the elephant in the room is NFL has gambling. Are people going to make bets on the games with this going on?>
2 to 1 odds they do.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 01:04 PM   #793
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If every person wore a mask in public we could have a football season.

But people are dumb and think wearing one means they’re gay or some stupid shit.
accurate.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2020, 01:49 PM   #794
Coomer

Don't ever doubt Dr. Fauci you coomers. I said no sports until at least 2021, probably 2022 and i'm sticking with it.
raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-22-2020, 02:47 PM   #795
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1 View Post
Don't ever doubt Dr. Fauci you coomers. I said no sports until at least 2021, probably 2022 and i'm sticking with it.

The vaccine is ahead of schedule and you think probably no sports until 2022?

Look, if watching the Raiders lose makes you that miserable, then just turn that shit off, man
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.