Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #2
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Honestly, we didn't expect him to be available, so we had to fly him in for a quick workout. Since our current quarterback is fossilized, we need a replacement to train.
I think it's a smart pick, but one Brady would probably hate.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:27 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I think it's a smart pick, but one Brady would probably hate.
Ah, okay. I was worried that I had missed some obvious news or something. I had good options at a couple of other positions, but in the long term we need a quarterback and he slipped out of the top ten.

Yeah, Brady may not like it, but we in Tampa will be surprised if Brady is still starting at the end of his two-year contract. Brady will start this year, and then next year will be a competition.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.