Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:23 AM   #56806
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
Well you can say "this is not a defense of Paton" until you're blue in the face, but until you give a valid counter argument I don't know what to tell you bud
A counter argument to what? I’m asking sincerely. I think they should keep Paton around until the draft, and then fire him. I don’t think they should let him get within five miles of any coaching interviews. I am not a Paton apologist.

This is not a zero-sum argument. Paton can suck, AND Nathaniel Hackett can be a bad coach.

He said that Hackett was the fall guy for George Paton. I pointed out that Nathaniel Hackett had done plenty, by himself, to justify getting fired. What part of that am I supposed to counter?
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:27 AM   #56807
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Quote:
I'll be honest... have not read many training camp updates or media prognostications about the upcoming year. So, I don't know what the 'experts' or rival fans are really claiming.

I think KC will miss Hill a lot, especially early. Pat is one of those QBs that can make average WRs look really good, so you've got that going for you. JuJu and MVS are good adds and Sky could be a top threat. It will take some time for them to be in lock step like the offense was with Hill.

Chargers are KC's greatest divisional threat at this point. KC is still the odds on favorite to win the division again, I have no issues saying that or that the Chargers are just about right there with them.

Denver has to prove it - no doubt. I think they can get to that 10 win range and still finish 3rd unfortunately. I have them at 10 wins and missing the playoffs, but with the expanded # of teams that advance, they have a better chance.

Dismissing the loss of Hill as if the others are just gonna step in and keep the machine rolling... a bit of homerism, but that's what happens on these sites. Losing Hill will not create a void that causes KC to fall under 10 wins though. It's pure folly to think that because of the QB.

Herbert is legit though and that offense can do some damage, so they're honestly the best bet to dethrone KC.
This was my favorite part of that post.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 12:37 AM   #56808
MVP

Bold prediction--

Tampa Bay will beat Dallas next Monday night. Jerry Jones, in a fit of rage, will fire Mike McCarthy.

KnowMo will be blustering for weeks about how Payton is going to Mile High....only to have his heart broken when the Cowboys trade two first round picks to the Saints and scoop him up to be their next head coach.

Harbaugh will then get a giant contract extension/bonus from Michigan, have played his interview into a giant raise, and KnowMo will be heartbroken again.

Whatever scrub the then find to coach the team will be part of the "Paton Plan" and will have been their target all along.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:39 AM   #56809
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
A counter argument to what? I’m asking sincerely. I think they should keep Paton around until the draft, and then fire him. I don’t think they should let him get within five miles of any coaching interviews. I am not a Paton apologist.

This is not a zero-sum argument. Paton can suck, AND Nathaniel Hackett can be a bad coach.

He said that Hackett was the fall guy for George Paton. I pointed out that Nathaniel Hackett had done plenty, by himself, to justify getting fired. What part of that am I supposed to counter?
I guess I misread your sentiment, my apologies. Hell, good luck to you dude, the division is always more entertaining when both of our teams are good
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:45 AM   #56810
MVP

Quote:
I guess I misread your sentiment, my apologies. Hell, good luck to you dude, the division is always more entertaining when both of our teams are good
**** that shit.... can suck it forever.

Beating the the 15th time in a row was just as sweet as the first.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:53 AM   #56811
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Yeah, this has sucked. It’s a proud franchise, and I started watching when Craig Morton was QB. I have seen a lot of winning in that time. But this has sucked. Look at the list of coaches, and then look at the list of starting QBs - for seven seasons now. Total disaster.

The ownership gives me hope. It’s such a big deal. I’m a Rockies fan, too. Talk about hopeless. The Walmart guys seem, so far, to be a good mix of, “I don’t know enough to run a draft,” and, “This garbage is not acceptable.”

And you’re right. It is better when there is competition. Football is better with hate. And how do you hate someone who just curls into the fetal position in every fight? Every now and then, I’ll pull up the game when Shannon Sharpe got Derrick Thomas to completely lose his mind on MNF. That was fun to watch, because there was hate, and we got the best of you. You guys have had that for too long now. We need to hit you in the mouth a time or two, and restore at least some semblance of balance.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:01 AM   #56812
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Yeah, this has sucked. It’s a proud franchise, and I started watching when Craig Morton was QB. I have seen a lot of winning in that time. But this has sucked. Look at the list of coaches, and then look at the list of starting QBs - for seven seasons now. Total disaster.

The ownership gives me hope. It’s such a big deal. I’m a Rockies fan, too. Talk about hopeless. The Walmart guys seem, so far, to be a good mix of, “I don’t know enough to run a draft,” and, “This garbage is not acceptable.”

And you’re right. It is better when there is competition. Football is better with hate. And how do you hate someone who just curls into the fetal position in every fight? Every now and then, I’ll pull up the game when Shannon Sharpe got Derrick Thomas to completely lose his mind on MNF. That was fun to watch, because there was hate, and we got the best of you. You guys have had that for too long now. We need to hit you in the mouth a time or two, and restore at least some semblance of balance.
You just have to be patient. With good luck Patrick Mahomes son will only have daughters giving you a shot at another division title around 2065
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 02:14 AM   #56813
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Broncos defense gave up 34, 51, 27 and 28 in 4 of their last 5 games.

They’ve turned to shit since trading Bradley Chubb
Broncos played 9 games after trading Chubb, and you decided to include only 4 of them in your analysis.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:46 AM   #56814
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Yeah. But that was really his only real option. There was absolutely nothing for him to gain from taking that job. Hackett is one of his best friends, so that would have been awkward. But what's more, it was a no-win situation for him. After the Christmas day debacle, it seemed unlikely the team was going to check back in after so obviously checking out. Why put that dumpster fire on your resume?

It should be noted that he is formally interviewing for the job tomorrow. So, it's not like he's just not interested. He was just smart enough to not want to be the guy left straightening the deck chairs on the Titanic.
Of course he’s interviewing tomorrow. Gotta get that Rooney rule interview out of the way quickly.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2023, 06:06 AM   #56815
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Naw . Its a lot of fun beating you every year, ESPECIALLY THIS season because all you mule tools came out of the woodwork, pounding your collective chests, when the FatRuas trade went down, like you had something -Then the season happened.
I can't speak for everyone, but as far as I'm concerned, you guys can suck forever! It's VERY rewarding to watch the anual Denver shit show, especially when you clowns think you have hope. You deserve all the misery that comes along with it. It couldn't happen to a more deserving and entitled fanbase. And the best part is you having to watch KC be perennial Super Bowl contenders and live vicariously through other teams and root for rhem to beat us, because you can't... Enjoy!

Last edited by TEX; 01-09-2023 at 06:12 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-09-2023, 06:28 AM   #56816
MVP

Quote:

Why?

I can draft better than Paton, for ****ssake.

And furthermore, why would you want a guy to run your draft that has no idea who the coach will be, what schemes the offense or defense will run, and what players fit all of that?

This is why you guys suck.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2023, 06:33 AM   #56817
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Most stats sites don’t have this week’s game counted yet. Jeudy actually had 974 yards this year, despite missing 4 games.
Jeudy's a pretty good player.

I'd take him when his rookie deal is up, he's sick of losing, and wants to win a ring.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:15 AM   #56818
MVP

This final game was all the homers needed to fire up the offseason hype train. Here come the double digit win predictions. They’ll never learn.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:53 AM   #56819
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
The Broncos' O was putting up numbers after the Hackett firing...

Was this still preseason or did the game count?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:07 AM   #56820
In Search of a Life

I look forward to the frantic tweet searching after fat Mike is dumped for Coach Oxy soon, Lil Jimmy wears a horseshoe and the Broncos are shopping at Ross 4 Less.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.