Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2021, 07:33 PM   #16621
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Cajun chicken over fettuccine alfredo with broccoli.

You burned your damn broccoli.

Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-04-2022, 06:04 PM   #16622
Ultrabanned

Wife got me the grinder attachment for the KitchenAid for Xmas. Ground some chuck roast up and made burgers tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 06:18 PM   #16623
pie is never free

The marbling in those patties is more art than food, those were some juicy ass burgers no question
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 06:37 PM   #16624
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Wife got me the grinder attachment for the KitchenAid for Xmas. Ground some chuck roast up and made burgers tonight.

Oh shit. Thanks for letting me know that exists. Gamechanger.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 06:46 PM   #16625
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Oh shit. Thanks for letting me know that exists. Gamechanger.
Yeah, I told the wife I wanted a grinder for XMas and remembered seeing this thing a while back. They have a plastic one(which is what she got me) and a metal one if you're a little more serious about it, $100 v $60 but it worked beautifully on my first go-round so I'm content.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 07:33 PM   #16626
Be Kind To Your Pets

Tonight I made instant pot jambalaya-gumbo. Here's how I make it:

First get a package of pre cooked shrimp. I like the big ones. Pressure cook them in a basket over water for about four minutes. Take them out, let them cool a bit and pull the tail shells off. Let them sit till last.

Now, wash out the instant pot. Put in some olive oil and sautee the following all cut up: Skinless Chicken tenders on skinless chicken thighs. Couple stalks of celery; small yellow onion, 1 red pepper. Sautee it all for about 20 minutes. Once the sautee is done, add a box of Zataran's jambalaya rice, 1 can of Progresso chicken and sausage gumbo, 1/3 cup chicken broth and a can of beer. Add a little garlic powder if you like. Stir this all up real good. Pressure cook for 25 minutes. Quick release the steam. Then add the cooked shrimp back in. Stir it up, serve with cornbread. mmmmmmmmm......yeah baby.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 07:51 PM   #16627
Supporter

Got the griddle out and did some chicken and potatoes. Sprouts were roasted in the oven. Put some smoked paprika and chipotle powder along with salt and pepper on the sprouts.

I didn’t execute anything particularly well on the griddle but it still turned out tasty.

Pretty tasty and low effort.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:15 PM   #16628
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Heck yes!!! We've used our for a couple of years now to grind venison and mix it. The thing is legit, and affordable.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:15 PM   #16629

Quote:

Heck yes!!! We've used our for a couple of years now to grind venison and mix it. The thing is legit, and affordable.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:22 PM   #16630
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Picked up some giant brioche hamburger buns
Browned some PRIME ground chuck seasoned with onion, garlic, chili powder, ground cumin, salt and pepper
Shredded some romaine leaf lettuce
Diced some nice ass looking tomatoes
Chopped some green onion
Shredded some Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
LaVictoria salsa bravo taco sauce

Taco Burgers were freaking amazing
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:39 PM   #16631
MVP

I prepared a homemade Nacho Bell Grande last night and it was amazing.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-09-2022, 05:44 PM   #16632
Ultrabanned

Pork roast

Old 01-09-2022, 06:37 PM   #16633

Poor man's burnt ends (chuck roast)... Just amazing...

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 03:17 PM   #16634
MVP

Shrimp Scampi.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-15-2022, 03:22 PM   #16635
Supporter

This weekend is about homemade pizza, . . . store I shop at had flatbread dough and fresh mozz and burrata on clearance, so I've been mixing up and chopping all sorts of different toppings and using up my Cascone's pizza sauce I've had in the pantry.

Nothing much to look at, but perfect sports-watching snack food.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-15-2022 at 03:28 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 03:27 PM   #16636
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
This weekend is about homemade pizza, . . . store I shop at had flatbread dough and fresh mozz and burrata on clearance, so I've been mixing up and chopping all sorts of different toppings and using up my Cascone's pizza sauce I've had in the pantry.

Nothing much to look at, but perfect sports-watching snack food.
Made that last week, when I make homemade pizza I make anchovie pizza.