Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-13-2023, 01:10 PM   #1576
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
If you walked in the door in either of those, "m'lady" might just actually try and have sex with you.
Right...lady *wink, wink*
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 01:12 PM   #1577
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
Being a leader in fashion is not cheap... I don't get it; however, my wife does and gets compliments all the time for her fashion sense.
I admittedly have little fashion sense because I have no use for it, but the outfits above seem so...stupid. Burrow's both look like they were stolen from Liberace's closet, and Mahomes' looks like a giant version of a toddler's outfit from Walmart.

I guess it's a youth thing.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 01:18 PM   #1578
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i bung my lady last night after taking off gym clothes

joe dresses like that because he's a try hard maggot
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 01:19 PM   #1579
I'll be back.

literal posters on this forum have met my GF you idiot
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 01:20 PM   #1580
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I admittedly have little fashion sense because I have no use for it, but the outfits above seem so...stupid. Burrow's both look like they were stolen from Liberace's closet, and Mahomes' looks like a giant version of a toddler's outfit from Walmart.

I guess it's a youth thing.
Burrow's floral suit sells for under $100... that tidbit made me chuckle.

Most of the trendy fashion is a hard pass for me as well, but I am boring regarding clothes and would rather spend that money on racing parts for my motorcycle!
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-13-2023, 01:52 PM   #1581
Veteran

Quote:
literal posters on this forum have met my GF you idiot
Question #1: What about figurative posters?

Fact #1: Just because they've met them, doesn't mean you've had sex.
Question #2: Have they watched you have sex?
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 01:56 PM   #1582
I'll be back.

Yes, I'm in the habit of keeping girls around and NOT banging them.

Do they even have pussy in Ohio? Or is everyone gay like Joe Burrow?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 02:05 PM   #1583
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, I'm in the habit of keeping girls around and NOT banging them.

Do they even have pussy in Ohio? Or is everyone gay like Joe Burrow?
Question #1: Does this include relatives?

To answer your first question: A populace assumes that procreation has been accomplished. Procreation requires both the male and female genitalia. Or at least the female genitalia and male fertilizer.

To answer your second question: Are you in the market for a male lover since you're having so much trouble with 'the one'?
Old 09-13-2023, 02:30 PM   #1584
MVP

RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2023, 02:33 PM   #1585
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post

Wardrobe provided by Goodwill
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 02:33 PM   #1586
20 Menthol KOOLs

I actually like that Happy Holla Days ugly Christmas sweater
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 02:52 PM   #1587
I'll be back.

Quote:
Question #1: Does this include relatives?

To answer your first question: A populace assumes that procreation has been accomplished. Procreation requires both the male and female genitalia. Or at least the female genitalia and male fertilizer.

To answer your second question: Are you in the market for a male lover since you're having so much trouble with 'the one'?
You are a ****ing moron. Almost three years going strong.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:02 PM   #1588
MVP

Burrow & Mahomes are both goofy bastards.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:05 PM   #1589
Veteran

Quote:
You are a ****ing moron. Almost three years going strong.
Wait. You've had a male lover for 3 years, or what? That was a pretty general response.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:08 PM   #1590
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Wait. You've had a male lover for 3 years, or what? That was a pretty general response.
What is it with your fascination with homosexuals?

I think it's time you come clean and go suck a few dicks. I'm sure there are plenty of gay bars in Cinci