Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:11 AM   #271
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Love it!

How about Devonte Wyatt or De'Marvin Leal at #30 + Ingram? Add a designated Pass-Rusher later in the draft and that'd be pretty solid.

Clark, (Wyatt/Leal), Jones, Ingram + (Williams/Pascal/Bonito/Malone/Isaiah/Barno) + Danna & Kaindoh

Wyatt:
https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...att-DT-Georgia

Leal:
https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...-DL-TexasAANDM

Ingram would be pretty cheap and the above allows us to spend our potential $34m in cap space after restructure/extensions elsewhere, how about L'eal Collins & A Rob? Those two FAs would allow us to focus on D in the draft, we could fill in the secondary and LB Core with the rest of our picks.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-17-2022 at 08:21 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:43 AM   #272
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Is he gonna fall to around our pick? Figured he’d be a top 25 player
Maybe Veach wants to trade up. My guess is that you would want to get up in front of the Raiders. Maybe our 1st and comp 3rd this year plus another 3rd next year?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:37 AM   #273
Andy Reid Supporter

I’m not trying to be controversial here but I like Travis Jones more than Devonte Wyatt. I think some of you guys should look at this kid.

He’s about 20 lbs heavier than Chris Jones and had an insanely good 7.33 3 cone and 4.58 20 yard shuttle time. That’s really goddamn good compared to Chris Jones 7.44 3 cone and 4.62 20 yard shuttle.

Kid has elite length, very good strength in his legs and produced well. He’s already getting mocked into the first rd.

I think he’d be incredible next to Chris Jones
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:48 AM   #274
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Maybe Veach wants to trade up. My guess is that you would want to get up in front of the Raiders. Maybe our 1st and comp 3rd this year plus another 3rd next year?
Pretty sure I’ve mocked him to the Raiders more often than not.

I agree that’s our biggest stumbling block.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:53 AM   #275
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m not trying to be controversial here but I like Travis Jones more than Devonte Wyatt. I think some of you guys should look at this kid.

He’s about 20 lbs heavier than Chris Jones and had an insanely good 7.33 3 cone and 4.58 20 yard shuttle time. That’s really goddamn good compared to Chris Jones 7.44 3 cone and 4.62 20 yard shuttle.

Kid has elite length, very good strength in his legs and produced well. He’s already getting mocked into the first rd.

I think he’d be incredible next to Chris Jones
I get it, and thinking about it, Travis Jones may be a better immediate fit for KC than Wyatt.

He's capable of playing the nose and handling double-teams while still being an impactful guy as a pass rusher. Wyatt's skill set lines up more with Chris Jones' than a guy who can handle the nose.

I think there's a good chance one of the two is on the board at 30 for KC, and I am beginning to think more and more there's a great chance KC goes that direction and tries to move up in Round 2 for the edge rusher.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:44 PM   #276
MVP

I really like Wyatt, Leal or Jones at 30 better than any Edge likely available at that slot.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:04 PM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Pretty sure I’ve mocked him to the Raiders more often than not.

I agree that’s our biggest stumbling block.
Not anymore...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:09 PM   #278
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Not anymore...
Honestly, outside of Buffalo, I don’t really see a threat anywhere else to take him (unless the Chargers do it at 17).

We have a much better shot than I thought we did with the Raiders out of the equation.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:18 PM   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Honestly, outside of Buffalo, I don’t really see a threat anywhere else to take him (unless the Chargers do it at 17).

We have a much better shot than I thought we did with the Raiders out of the equation.
Eagles are a HUGE threat now. 3 firsts and they've made clear their intentions with Cox. Sure, he's coming back, but he's not long for that squad.

You mentioned Buffalo. I think TB has to go G but he'd be a nice fit there. And again, I mentioned the Titans and if he's there and I'm a guy like Vrabel with the identity that team has, MAN it would be hard to not bring that monster in.

Him alongside Simmons is just terrifying.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:27 PM   #280
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Eagles are a HUGE threat now. 3 firsts and they've made clear their intentions with Cox. Sure, he's coming back, but he's not long for that squad.

You mentioned Buffalo. I think TB has to go G but he'd be a nice fit there. And again, I mentioned the Titans and if he's there and I'm a guy like Vrabel with the identity that team has, MAN it would be hard to not bring that monster in.

Him alongside Simmons is just terrifying.
Yea, the Eagles, Titans, and Bucs are definitely the most possible outside of the Bills, but I see them going in a different direction.

I think the Eagles go WR/EDGE/CB, IOL for the Bucs, and the Titans could go many different ways.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:31 PM   #281
The Boom Boom Room

Like last year, concerning the OL but inverse

IDGAF, If it's DTs or Edge players. I want players that like Raping QBs raw and dry
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 10:40 PM   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Like last year, concerning the OL but inverse

IDGAF, If it's DTs or Edge players. I want players that like Raping QBs raw and dry
Yeup.

DL needs the same treatment the OL got last year.

But it's fair to point out that last year we firmed up one of the holes on our line by signing arguably the best G in the game. Then firmed up another by trading for one of the better young LTs in the game.

We didn't just attack it in the draft.

And right now that appears to be the gameplan.
Old 03-17-2022, 10:44 PM   #283
Most Valuable Villain

A guy I haven’t heard shit about lately? Arnold Ebiketie. He’s being overshadowed by all of these athletic freaks at DE.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 10:53 PM   #284
In Search of a Life

Quote:
A guy I haven’t heard shit about lately? Arnold Ebiketie. He’s being overshadowed by all of these athletic freaks at DE.
Little to no 1st round buzz for him at this point.

Boye Mafe on the other hand…

I really don’t like that he’s going to be a 24 year old rookie, but there’s no denying that he’s the most freakish of the guys in our range, and that means we probably love him.
Old 03-18-2022, 01:55 AM   #285
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Little to no 1st round buzz for him at this point.

Boye Mafe on the other hand…

I really don’t like that he’s going to be a 24 year old rookie, but there’s no denying that he’s the most freakish of the guys in our range, and that means we probably love him.
I.don't get the Maye hype. He's explosive but wasn't massively productive and still seems raw. Seems like a high ceiling but lower floor type.He does seem like one of the better DEs that might be left at 30, but it feels a rich pick.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.