Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-18-2021, 07:44 PM   #2
Supporter

I suggested billy strings a ways up the page....he’s amazing on the guitar.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:33 AM   #3
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I suggested billy strings a ways up the page....he’s amazing on the guitar.
Watching him picking I wondered if he's on the spectrum, his facial expressions and mannerisms seem a bit autistic.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:55 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Watching him picking I wondered if he's on the spectrum, his facial expressions and mannerisms seem a bit autistic.
Speaking with him in person, he doesn’t come off that way. He is definitely one of those people that eats, breathes, and shits music though. Maybe not autistic, but definitely a little different.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-18-2021, 08:04 PM   #5
Ultrabanned

Good tune for all this cold ass weather.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 07:44 PM   #6
Mod Team

I miss Turnpike so much. I listened to then today. Top 5 favorite of mine.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:23 AM   #7
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I miss Turnpike so much. I listened to then today. Top 5 favorite of mine.
True story-about 2 weeks ago I saw the Hear Ya session video of “before the devil knows you’re dead” and I’ve been hooked ever since. Those guys are flat out amazing. I’ve been driving my wife and kids nuts with their music ever since.

I’ve yet to find a song of theirs that I don’t like.

Some of my favorites-

Down here.
The winding stair mountain blues.
Pipe bomb dream.
The hard way.
The house fire.
The bird hunters.
The funeral.
Kansas City southern.
And probably my favorite song of theirs, Long drive home.

They are just fantastic. I just discovered them and I already miss them.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-28-2021, 10:08 AM   #8
Ultrabanned

https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/e...UPbccwc6Mrz8fI

Evan Felker sighting.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2021, 02:20 PM   #9
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Felker solo would at least soothe my soul.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2021, 10:30 AM   #10
Supporter

So what you're saying is there is a chance?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2021, 02:09 AM   #11
Fight, build, win!

Just Jason and Sadler on acoustic. Love it!

I heard this version on Yellowstone and couldn't figure where it was from but finally found.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2021, 02:23 PM   #12
Supporter

CP, this is Logan Halstead, Logan Halstead this is CP.
He's unknown but you need to give him a listen.

Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2021, 03:18 PM   #13
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
CP, this is Logan Halstead, Logan Halstead this is CP.
He's unknown but you need to give him a listen.

Good find! Sounds a lot like Childers.

Anybody going to Firewater in October?
Tylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-26-2021, 09:12 AM   #14
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

I wouldn't call Corb Lund "red dirt", being a Canuck and all, but I thought you guys would dig this anyway.

Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2021, 10:11 AM   #15
Supporter

CP, this is Morgan Wade. Morgan Wade this is CP.

You're welcome.

She's different than my normal flair but I dig this chic. There are plenty more examples of her music on youtube right now. Catch this train early.