Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 05:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

MCU Meta Discussion

The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 05:36 PM   #286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
In March 2021, Disney+ will raise their price from the $6.99 to $7.99.

We watch Disney+ almost exclusively these days with my kids so it's worth every penny.

I'd pay $19.99 a month for Disney+.
You delete that right now! Don’t let anybody at Disney see that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 06:33 PM   #287
On Hiatus

Still dizzy from a trip to WDW and I come home to this.......with everything coming out this year I may be canceling my cable portion and just go streaming completely.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:15 PM   #288
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Still dizzy from a trip to WDW and I come home to this.......with everything coming out this year I may be canceling my cable portion and just go streaming completely.
I have Spectrum Choice Streaming, which has all of the locals and 10 channels of my "Choice" and it costs $24.99. For an extra $15 per month, I've added Showtime, Starz! and HBO Max, so my TV bill is $45 per month with tax. I don't know if it's available in your market but if so, it's an amazing deal.

Even with Netflix and the Disney+ Ad-Free bundle, I'm still under $80 dollars a month for entertainment, which to me is awesome.

(I didn't add in Amazon Prime because it's an afterthought to free shipping. We'd have it even if they didn't offer Prime Video).
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 08:08 PM   #289
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I cut the cord around 5 years ago and have certainly never run out of stuff to watch. Live sports are still a bit of a pain, but an antenna solves that if you can watch live. And otherwise, there are a streaming TV options that can cover it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2020, 08:37 PM   #290
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I wonder if that includes Verizon customers and to what extent. I'm a "subscriber," but I'm not paying for it.
Okay, I got my answer on this question.

Disney+ currently has nearly 90 million "paying" subscribers but their total base is somewhere around 125 million.

They're projected to have 300 million subscribers by 2025, because they haven't rolled out in Asia and other territories, but only around 230 million will be actually "paying" for the service.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 07:57 PM   #291
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 02:28 AM   #292
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
This is really incredible news, as I really think they have a pulse on what direction to go that works really well.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-15-2020, 11:10 AM   #293
MVP

Unless this movie is like 3 hours long, it might turn into a mess. Unless they are doing cameo pieces like Endgame.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-15-2020, 11:29 AM   #294
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Unless this movie is like 3 hours long, it might turn into a mess. Unless they are doing cameo pieces like Endgame.
That's my guess. Just little blips from previous films rather than big chunks of plot.
Old 12-15-2020, 11:32 AM   #295
In Search of a Life

Awesome. I hope they get Franco and topher grace too.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 11:50 AM   #296
The man you could post like.

They were talking 2 villains from each respective spiderverse, right? Goblin and Doc Ock, Lizard and Electro, Vulture and Mysterio I guess. Decent Sinister Six
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 12:41 PM   #297
sorta mod-ish

It's all been covered on here by now, but here it all is straight from Fiege's mouth

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 12:46 PM   #298
The Boom Boom Room

The way this is playing out it seems this will be a two part movie with Spider-Man and concludes with Dr Strange

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 12-15-2020 at 01:38 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:31 PM   #299
Supporter

Old 12-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #300
Supporter

Old 12-15-2020, 05:23 PM
unlurking
This message has been deleted by unlurking.