Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2021, 01:29 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Pro Day Updates

Thought this was a good place to put this stuff.

Eric Stokes CB Georgia. 6’1” and has excellent speed

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:39 PM   #196
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Eichenberg is the only player available? When did that happen?

Good way to get your QB killed is signing Okung and having a 3rd rd project, Remmers or Niang (no LT experience) protecting your QB’s blindside when Okung goes on IR in October
Here comes your bullshit “3rd round project” statement again. The people saying “Sign Okung” also have no issue with take a OT at #31, trading up in the second or taking one at #63.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 02:45 PM   #197
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Eichenberg is the only player available? When did that happen?

Good way to get your QB killed is signing Okung and having a 3rd rd project, Remmers or Niang (no LT experience) protecting your QB’s blindside when Okung goes on IR in October
What in God's name are you even talking about?

Nobody has suggested signing Okung and drafting someone in the 3rd round.

Literally NOBODY.

You're the one suggesting that you'd take a guy that isn't capable of playing LT long-term and throw him to the wolves his rookie year at a position that is not only the most important on the line but one you've already admitted he's not suited to play.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:47 PM   #198
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Here comes your bullshit “3rd round project” statement again. The people saying “Sign Okung” also have no issue with take a OT at #31, trading up in the second or taking one at #63.
Or trading up in the 1st to the low 20's in my case.

The only thing I've argued against - the ONLY thing - is trading away future first round picks. Other than that, I've said anywhere between 20 and 63 is fine with me.

I've never actually said a word about the 3rd round, for or against, so I have no ****ing clue what the **** he's talking about.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:48 PM   #199
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:48 PM   #200
'Tis my eye!

The funny part is that a "right tackle" is fine as LT next year as long as it's RunKC drafting him and it's his plan.

But when that "right tackle" is Lukas Niang, it's a disaster in waiting.

Seems to me that having a right tackle play left tackle is just a bad idea, period. Why anybody would actually advocate for something like that, I have no idea.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:53 PM   #201
Most Valuable Villain

And signing Okung/Villanueva is probably going to better for the beginning part of 2021 if they draft someone outside of Sewell and Darrisaw. Everyone outside of those two have issues.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 02:53 PM   #202
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
What in God's name are you even talking about?

Nobody has suggested signing Okung and drafting someone in the 3rd round.

Literally NOBODY.

You're the one suggesting that you'd take a guy that isn't capable of playing LT long-term and throwing him to the wolves his rookie year at a position that is not only the most important on the line but one you've already admitted he's not suited to play.
Wrong. I said I’d like Okung and one of the first rd caliber OT’s or draft and play one of the first rd LT’s day 1 if that’s what they want to do. If they think that’s Eichenberg, then fine. If they think it’s Cosmi or Jenkins? Great

What I don’t want is Okung and wait for the best prospects to get off the board in the early 2nd rd waiting for the guys staylor listed.

D'Ante Smith
Spencer Brown
James Hudson
Stone Forsythe

I’m not comfortable in those guys listed above to be solutions at LT. Christensen and Little are guys I do like but maybe they don’t. Who knows
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 04:45 PM   #203
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
So you’re fine with Eichenberg. The guy who’s head coach just said that he’s probably a RT if you’re looking for athleticism in your LT.
I mean, he's not wrong. If you're looking for a lot of athleticism because of the things you do with your LT because you do some things out in space, then he's absolutely not that guy. He's certainly not as athletic as I prefer but he has clean footwork, good technique, and good strength and locked down the edge against really good pass rushers. It certainly makes you think he can continue to do so in the pros.

What is most troubling is seeing his arm length come in from his pro day just now and that's a far tougher pill to swallow than worrying about his athleticism that we all already knew was subpar compared to most of the left tackles in this class. We're not talking about moving to RT length, that's a move to guard length. It will be interesting to see how teams process that and if they feel they can keep him out on the edge. He'd give up length to most pass rushers at the NFL level and that is never a good thing.

My view, now, is that any thoughts of Eichenberg playing tackle at the NFL level are done.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-31-2021, 07:15 PM   #204
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I mean, he's not wrong. If you're looking for a lot of athleticism because of the things you do with your LT because you do some things out in space, then he's absolutely not that guy. He's certainly not as athletic as I prefer but he has clean footwork, good technique, and good strength and locked down the edge against really good pass rushers. It certainly makes you think he can continue to do so in the pros.

What is most troubling is seeing his arm length come in from his pro day just now and that's a far tougher pill to swallow than worrying about his athleticism that we all already knew was subpar compared to most of the left tackles in this class. We're not talking about moving to RT length, that's a move to guard length. It will be interesting to see how teams process that and if they feel they can keep him out on the edge. He'd give up length to most pass rushers at the NFL level and that is never a good thing.

My view, now, is that any thoughts of Eichenberg playing tackle at the NFL level are done.
He was always a guard to me. What was the arm length?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-31-2021, 07:24 PM   #205
Andy Reid Supporter

Goddamn Eichenberg has arms barely over 32 inches?

That certainly changes things
Old 04-01-2021, 07:10 AM   #206
Andy Reid Supporter

First rd bound

Old 04-01-2021, 07:31 AM   #207
Most Valuable Villain

Everyone is going in the first round!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 07:44 AM   #208
The Boom Boom Room

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 04-01-2021 at 08:13 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:11 AM   #209
Andy Reid Supporter

LB is pretty deep this year. Should be able to find someone in the 4th td to get Neimann off the field.

Old 04-01-2021, 08:34 AM   #210
Andy Reid Supporter

James Hudson numbers