Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2021, 01:29 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Pro Day Updates

Thought this was a good place to put this stuff.

Eric Stokes CB Georgia. 6’1” and has excellent speed

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 11:16 AM   #166
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Remember when RunKC laughed at me for suggesting that Forsythe was a sleeper with starting LT upside that would be a great fit for the Chiefs?

Last edited by staylor26; 03-31-2021 at 11:28 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 11:43 AM   #167
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yeah, all these unofficial times need to be taken with a degree of skepticism. He doesn't look that fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd add at least 0.05 to every single 40 time this year, to be honest.
Yep. Said this last week.

There's no way ALL of these 40 times are accurate. Half of the draft class, regardless of position, has run a sub 4.5. No way.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 11:45 AM   #168
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Remember when RunKC laughed at me for suggesting that Forsythe was a sleeper with starting LT upside that would be a great fit for the Chiefs?
This place is going to go crazy if they pass on a LT until the end of the 2nd or even later.

Where do you think Forsythe goes?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:16 PM   #169
Generational Player

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:33 PM   #170
MVP

Quote:
Perhaps. More likely a start of day 3 backup that eventually evolves into a starter on one side or the other. His run blocking is terrible.

The Chiefs running drills is not indicative of anything to me. Also, their center Brett Heggie, should be on the radar for KC and is a good pass protector himself.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:46 PM   #171
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Perhaps. More likely a start of day 3 backup that eventually evolves into a starter on one side or the other. His run blocking is terrible.

The Chiefs running drills is not indicative of anything to me. Also, their center Brett Heggie, should be on the radar for KC and is a good pass protector himself.
He’s going higher than you think.

Yea, his run blocking isn’t very good right now, but he’s a very good pass blocker with upside. He’s going to be valued higher than people currently have him (day 3) because of it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:51 PM   #172
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Nobody said he wasn’t a good fit for the Chiefs. I said it would be a disaster if we only got him and Okung bc this kid would have to start games as a rookie developmental pick.

That’s fine for you. I guess I care more about health of our $500 million investment
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:52 PM   #173
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Nobody said he wasn’t a good fit for the Chiefs. I said it would be a disaster if we only got him and Okung bc this kid would have to start games as a rookie developmental pick.

That’s fine for you. I guess I care more about health of our $500 billion investment
I love how you just assume anybody not drafted in the top 40 cannot start day 1 but everybody drafted before that can.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:56 PM   #174
In Search of a Life

Quote:

That’s fine for you. I guess I care more about health of our $500 million investment
Old 03-31-2021, 01:00 PM   #175
MVP

Quote:
He’s going higher than you think.

Yea, his run blocking isn’t very good right now, but he’s a very good pass blocker with upside. He’s going to be valued higher than people currently have him (day 3) because of it.
I think a lot of these guys you keep promoting are going lower than you think. Not every guy that has a great pro day or gets media mention is just magically going to shoot up the boards. Most of these prospects are late day 2 or day 3 prospects with good athleticism and either has one good aspect to their game with a need for a shitload of coaching or they need a year or two to add strength.

Yes, some of them will eventually become good or even great starting offensive lineman in the NFL. Most aren't ready to come in and provide the Chiefs with anything day 1 and many never will. For every David Bakhtiari you find beyond round 1, there are 20 more Jason Spriggs that absolutely look the part but aren't.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-31-2021, 01:03 PM   #176
Generational Player

Quote:
Maybe we can get our own Orlando Brown.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-31-2021, 01:05 PM   #177
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think a lot of these guys you keep promoting are going lower than you think. Not every guy that has a great pro day or gets media mention is just magically going to shoot up the boards. Most of these prospects are late day 2 or day 3 prospects with good athleticism and either has one good aspect to their game with a need for a shitload of coaching or they need a year or two to add strength.

Yes, some of them will eventually become good or even great starting offensive lineman in the NFL. Most aren't ready to come in and provide the Chiefs with anything day 1 and many never will. For every David Bakhtiari you find beyond round 1, there are 20 more Jason Spriggs that absolutely look the part but aren't.
“A lot of these guys I keep promoting”? Like who?

I’m sorry man, but you can be very condescending when it comes to talking about prospects and where they will go. The only difference between you and I is I don’t pretend to know with certainty.

Also, I said nothing about guys going higher because of their Pro Day or media attention. Nothing at all. Quite the opposite actually.

I remember when you told me that there’s was no chance that the Chiefs could get Juan Thornhill in the 2nd. Good times.

Last edited by staylor26; 03-31-2021 at 01:13 PM..
Old 03-31-2021, 01:10 PM   #178
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I love how you just assume anybody not drafted in the top 40 cannot start day 1 but everybody drafted before that can.
How many LT’s drafted in the 3rd Rd or later were good last year?

Trey Pipkins
Alejandro Villanueva
David Bahktiari

Trent Brown
Charles Leno
Terron Armstead
Cornelius Lucas
Jordan Mailata* TBD

That’s how many I saw. So really only 3 proven good players. That’s a very small amount out of 32 teams.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to take advantage of the best opportunity to fix a glaring problem.
Old 03-31-2021, 01:16 PM   #179
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
How many LT’s drafted in the 3rd Rd or later were good last year?

Trey Pipkins
Alejandro Villanueva
David Bahktiari

Trent Brown
Charles Leno
Terron Armstead
Cornelius Lucas
Jordan Mailata* TBD

That’s how many I saw. So really only 3 proven good players. That’s a very small amount out of 32 teams.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to take advantage of the best opportunity to fix a glaring problem.
And if you go back 8 years or so, you'll find that almost as many first round LT's fail as succeed.

It's a tough position, both to play and evaluate.
Old 03-31-2021, 01:18 PM   #180
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yes, some of them will eventually become good or even great starting offensive lineman in the NFL. Most aren't ready to come in and provide the Chiefs with anything day 1 and many never will.
About half the guys being talked about as potential picks for the Chiefs at 31, or even trading up for, satisfy that definition.

Seems like the Chiefs should focus on using their investments wildly instead of just throwing them at whatever comes along.