Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2020, 10:04 AM  
BAMF!

Sony Playstation 5 thread

I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Last edited by bowener; 11-02-2020 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: added timer
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 11-28-2020, 04:45 PM   #301
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Interesting. Are they legit? I have never heard of them and that is $15 cheaper than going through the PS store.
They are legit I have bought from them for years for my son and daughter never a problem. Slickdeals.net always posts their sales but just be careful and make sure the Key is global and works in USA.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:51 PM   #302
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
They are legit I have bought from them for years for my son and daughter never a problem. Slickdeals.net always posts their sales but just be careful and make sure the Key is global and works in USA.
How did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Did you use a CC and if so was there any concerns about your card info being stolen (outside of the usual threats present on the internet).
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-28-2020, 06:02 PM   #303
Banned

Quote:
How did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Did you use a CC and if so was there any concerns about your card info being stolen (outside of the usual threats present on the internet).
i'd suggest buying a visa gift card and manually putting money in to protector yourself
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-28-2020, 06:39 PM   #304
Hockey Town

Use paypal that's safe as hell, but I've bought from them since 2016, no issues at all.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 06:40 PM   #305
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Paypal
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:15 PM   #306
Supporter

Got Lucky today and picked up a PS5 around 2:00 pm at my local Walmart. I Saw a couple of people in the electronic dept with them at the register. I asked the clerk for one and they went to the back and got one for me. Got stopped a couple of times on my way out the store asking if they had anymore left. Ha

Last edited by dannybcaitlyn; 11-28-2020 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: ...
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 11-28-2020, 07:51 PM   #307
In Search of a Life

none of them sites are "legit" but they will get you games! I have used cd keys before, its how i got Rainbow 6 Seige.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-28-2020, 08:17 PM   #308
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
none of them sites are "legit" but they will get you games! I have used cd keys before, its how i got Rainbow 6 Seige.
Legit in the sense that the codes work and they don't **** with your info or card.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 08:29 PM   #309
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Legit in the sense that the codes work and they don't **** with your info or card.
lol The keys are mostly bought from 3rd party sellers that have been obtained by stolen credit cards.

Thats what i meant.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:01 PM   #310
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
i'd suggest buying a visa gift card and manually putting money in to protector yourself
Awesome. Thank you for that.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 12-22-2020, 08:08 AM   #311
11-5, baby

This is PS4 related, but holy shit was Ghost of Tsushima good.

Right up there with RDR2 and Witcher 3.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 10:57 AM   #312
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post

Didn't play RDR2, but agree with the rest. Ghost was amazing and I'm just starting to dig into the multiplayer now. It's like a second game.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:37 PM   #313
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post

Just finished Ghost a few days ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. A beautiful game, truly.

Unrelated: Big PSN sale on now. Just got a few games I was waiting to go on sale (Outer Worlds, Gang Beasts).
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-23-2020, 03:55 PM   #314
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Didn't play RDR2, but agree with the rest. Ghost was amazing and I'm just starting to dig into the multiplayer now. It's like a second game.
Thanks for the heads up.

The 4 player content and raid are well reviewed.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.