Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:08 PM   #3091
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Grilled pork tenderloin (over cooked, but hey, it's tenderloin), patatas bravas, and peas.

Those potatoes look great and you are a brave man for posting peas.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:12 PM   #3092
Fight, build, win!

Looks good to me Red and big thumbs up on the Spanish gardens. Is is available on Georgia?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:15 PM   #3093
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I would gladly share if you were here - seriously. I will always share food if someone is over.

Glad I could invite myself.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:23 PM   #3094
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Looks good to me Red and big thumbs up on the Spanish gardens. Is is available on Georgia?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
No, Mom had picked it up in KC last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Glad I could invite myself.

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:24 PM   #3095
Supporter

Quote:
Aside from my tostadas tonight - I'm really picky on food and have some legitimate 'hang-ups' - but that one never really bothered me and it's ALWAYS bothered my sister. ha ha ha
I'm an omnivore, but my two hangups are mushy foods [most canned vegetables] and things that don't go together touching.

Meat, potato and gravy, touch away.

Cottage cheese and pork'n'beans, get the **** Out!!

I get douche chills watching the episode of Friends where Rachel mixed up an English Trifle and Shepherd's Pie. Worse than The Exorcist.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:28 PM   #3096
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Worse than The Exorcist.
I may watch that tonight - one of my favorites, I watch it about once a yr!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:29 PM   #3097
Supporter

Quote:
I may watch that tonight - one of my favorites, I watch it about once a yr!
The power of off season food threads compels you!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:37 PM   #3098
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
No, Mom had picked it up in KC last month.

Good for Mon and did it remind you of home it really is tradition here.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:39 PM   #3099
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Good for Mon and did it remind you of home it really is tradition here.
oh yes! I hadn't had it in probably 20 yrs. so yes! it's a great flavor, part of it is - it has MSG in it. ha ha ha!
Old 07-23-2016, 08:39 PM   #3100
You Sweetie!

Old 07-23-2016, 08:41 PM   #3101
You Sweetie!

Old 07-23-2016, 08:42 PM   #3102
You Sweetie!

I can talk KC food nostalgia with the best of you old ****ers.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:51 PM   #3103
I like Pie!

Quote:
I can talk KC food nostalgia with the best of you old ****ers.

The fact that you know it and like it, makes you and old ****er!
Old 07-23-2016, 08:58 PM   #3104
Supporter

Quote:
your and old ****er /CP
Old 07-23-2016, 08:59 PM   #3105
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Spoiler!