Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:23 PM   #1741
I like Pie!

That's all I used to buy was charcoal steak, always good and cheap. I cant find it now, at Hy-Vee anyway.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:29 PM   #1742
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Just checked the packaging. It was actually unicorn meat. Totally explains the confusion. Still thinking the tenderizing was the key. But anyway. Carry on...
Well... I guess you know how to beat your meat?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:30 PM   #1743
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Gotta admit, it's not the first accusation...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:34 PM   #1744
Shit

Quote:
Maybe something else pointing to the ex.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:47 PM   #1745
I like Pie!

Food brings people together, I need to know where Fish buy's his steak.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:19 PM   #1746
pie is never free

Quote:
Soup and a sammich. The star of the show was the soup. Potato, broccoli and cheese with bacon in the slow cooker. I bought the 5 lb bag of potatoes at Aldi for 99 cents, not realizing I already had a bag, so potatoes most go.
May Aldi rule forever, wisely spent $113 three weeks ago and still have plenty left where that came from... was barely able to carry it all out

Their business model WORKS
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:20 PM   #1747
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I usually can find chuck-eye for $4.99-$5.49/lb here. I have never seen charcoal steak. I can usually find chuck steak here for $2.99-$3.50/lb.

I am thinking you had something definitely better than me!
If I eat steak, I need a ribeye or a porterhouse.

But (to paraphrase Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction), my girlfriend is a vegetarian, which pretty much makes me a vegetarian...but I do like a good steak, though I have them rarely...and rare.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:22 PM   #1748
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Soup and a sammich. The star of the show was the soup. Potato, broccoli and cheese with bacon in the slow cooker. I bought the 5 lb bag of potatoes at Aldi for 99 cents, not realizing I already had a bag, so potatoes most go.
Hey, starting to see a lot of organic food at ALDI's; their fair trade coffee is fantastic (donut shop or medium roast) and I really dig the mac and cheese.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:25 PM   #1749
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
That's all I used to buy was charcoal steak, always good and cheap. I cant find it now, at Hy-Vee anyway.
Sunfresh or Festival has near me. Sometimes its called patio steak it looks similar. I think its from the same cut as flat iron steak but could be wrong on this.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:45 PM   #1750
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Never had the juevos to do anything less than 72.

It's just such a lousy piece of meat that I'm gonna use every hour I can to slowly thunk it into submission.
I read an article where ATK or ChefSteps did 24, 48, and 72 hr. The 72 had no appreciable improvement over 48. 24 is more like ribeye, 48 more like prime rib.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:03 PM   #1751
Immanentize The Eschaton

I'm not making this. I just enjoyed the video:

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:40 PM   #1752
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
May Aldi rule forever, wisely spent $113 three weeks ago and still have plenty left where that came from... was barely able to carry it all out

Their business model WORKS
Our Aldi's has a $10 off $40 coupon in the mail earlier this week. That's three meals right there.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:19 PM   #1753
Cast Iron Jedi

Chicken and dumplings.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:24 PM   #1754
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Chicken and dumplings.

That looks awesome.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:28 PM   #1755
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Hamburger helper. And it tastes amazing. I haven't eaten all day.

Aldi "ultimate" cheeseburger, it was a bit too cheesy for my taste but okay.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0018.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	111784   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0031.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	111785