Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:58 PM   #1651
Banned

how can you not like arguably the greatest food to grace this earf?
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:04 PM   #1652
pie is never free

Tonight is going to be homemade beer battered chicken breast strips with homemade broccoli, rice and cheese casserole

And a ranch/Louisiana hot sauce mix for dipping
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:19 PM   #1653
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
if you like carnitas and ever go through sedalia mo stop at el tapatio and have their tacos de carnitas then thank me.
I'll definitely remember that if I ever get back to MO.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:15 PM   #1654
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Tonight is going to be homemade beer battered chicken breast strips with homemade broccoli, rice and cheese casserole

And a ranch/Louisiana hot sauce mix for dipping
pics and recipe

anyone else enjoy putting a pizza under the broiler after oven time to give it that nice golden cheese? makes for a perfect crunch to a slice.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:19 PM   #1655
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
pics and recipe

anyone else enjoy putting a pizza under the broiler after oven time to give it that nice golden cheese? makes for a perfect crunch to a slice.

I use this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivhy9Qjsk10
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:08 PM   #1656
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
pics and recipe

Havent eaten yet, but everything is done

I've recently begun serious experimentation with beer batter, the key is to make it so thin looking that you think you ****ed it all up up

But you didnt, because you gave each piece a serious, pressing dredge through flour before going into the batter... that ultra light batter stuck well, everything is just as airy and crispy as I had hoped

But for now, it'll be drinks... no work tomorrow, so ...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:13 PM   #1657
Ain't no relax!

Cheap chuck steak seared on a cast iron fajita skillet. Turned out tasty.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:18 PM   #1658
pie is never free

Perfect medium rare, nicely done
Old 02-22-2016, 08:24 PM   #1659
I like Pie!

Nice.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:32 PM   #1660
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Looks good but grown men dont use corn cob skewers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:35 PM   #1661
Mod Team

Quote:

I can't say I have ever had a chuck steak.

But I am cheap so maybe I should. Do they taste ok and aren't super tough if cooked like that?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:37 PM   #1662
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

But I am cheap so maybe I should. Do they taste ok and aren't super tough if cooked like that?

Flavor is good. But they're tough.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:41 PM   #1663
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

That steak was $4.24. So you're not talking Ruth's Chris or anything. But I tenderized it well with a fork, dashed a couple tbps of Allegro marinade on it for 6hrs, sprinkled salt and pepper, and cooked each side 3 minutes. It tasted really good and wasn't tough in the slightest.

It looks a little more done in that pic than it really was. Here's a better cross section...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:44 PM   #1664
Mod Team

Quote:
That steak was $4.24. So you're not talking Ruth's Chris or anything. But I tenderized it well with a fork, dashed a couple tbps of Allegro marinade on it for 6hrs, sprinkled salt and pepper, and cooked each side 3 minutes. It tasted really good and wasn't tough in the slightest.

It looks a little more done in that pic than it really was. Here's a better cross section...

Oh ok. If I am going cheap steak I can usually get petite sirloin for $3.99/lb and usually just do that. I have seen chuck steak for $2.99/lb before though.

Thanks. I might as well try it sometime.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:46 PM   #1665
In Search of a Life

Quote:

http://www.amazon.com/Jaccard-200348...ard+tenderizer
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.