Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:26 AM   #286
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Full grown BF head is around the size of your standard 20 inch beach ball.
Dnt ask me how i know
How do you know ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:31 AM   #287
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Either way, that would be a great mount to hang in the garage...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 05:34 AM   #288
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
How do you know ?
A good friend of Bugs and I. She took pics the other day of tracks in the mud along a creek bottom down in McDonald county Missouri.. They were quite amazing in detail.

Like Ive said before. Its all fake and folklore.

Tell it isn't.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:23 AM   #289
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
A good friend of Bugs and I. She took pics the other day of tracks in the mud along a creek bottom down in McDonald county Missouri.. They were quite amazing in detail.

Like Ive said before. Its all fake and folklore.

Tell it isn't.

Share the pics
Old 06-09-2020, 07:02 PM   #290

Quote:
Share the pics
Ill ask Bugs if he can? I cant upload crap here with my phone
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:02 PM   #291
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Share the pics
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:09 PM   #292
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
rofl
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:15 PM   #293
Starter

Before the 21st century, you may be able to escape without being photographed, so it may have been believable. However, now with cameras and videos in everyone's pocket, there's no way a Bigfoot could stay unphotographed, if they existed!
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:21 PM   #294
Banned

Quote:

Welp, that’s enough for me; it’s settled science...MoMo is a real.

Close this thread and move on over to the Do You Believe in the Jersey Devil? Thread. Let’s get our crack team on that shit ASAP.
RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RN47 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:34 PM   #295
The Maintenance Guy

Hey, I was asked to post the ****ing picture, and I did. Nothing more.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:45 PM   #296
MVP

Quote:
Hey, I was asked to post the ****ing picture, and I did. Nothing more.
All good. Loved seeing the tread in the middle of the tracks when you zoom in on the picture a little.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:49 PM   #297
The Maintenance Guy

Ah hell, I see what you mean. Not sure why but that pic sure showed up bigger here than when originally posted on Facebook.

With that said, and I'm directing this towards everybody in general, just because you choose not to believe something is real, it does not mean that it isn't.
Old 06-09-2020, 11:21 PM   #298

Ya. You can definitely blow it up here and see the tread marks. You cant see them on the pic she posted
Old 06-10-2020, 12:08 AM   #299
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Ah hell, I see what you mean. Not sure why but that pic sure showed up bigger here than when originally posted on Facebook.

With that said, and I'm directing this towards everybody in general, just because you choose not to believe something is real, it does not mean that it isn't.
Sure, but that also applies to the Easter Bunny, Santa, Dragons, Unicorns, and leprechauns...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 01:20 AM   #300
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sure, but that also applies to the Easter Bunny, Santa, Dragons, Unicorns, and leprechauns...

Most people believe in God but I've yet to see a picture of him.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote